User Tag List

First 313940414243 Last

Results 401 to 410 of 433

  1. #401
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Alot of ENFP's don't like chivalry, sadly to say.

  2. #402
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I think all girls like chivalry. It's guys who don't like chivalry lol (some, not all)
    Well, we guys would like it more, if it would include girls helpings guys.

    EDIT: Oh... I just recalled a funny fact. Every time I have been chivalric on the first dates, I never saw them another time. And when I treated them the equal, we did see at least a second time. So no chivalry on a first date.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  3. #403
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Well, we guys would like it more, if it would include girls helpings guys.

    EDIT: Oh... I just recalled a funny fact. Every time I have been chivalric on the first dates, I never saw them another time. And when I treated them the equal, we did see at least a second time. So no chivalry on a first date.
    Maybe it's just SJ girls who are impressed by it. I have to say that one of the reasons my boyfriend really stood out for me was his chivalry and manners, which are rare.
    ENFPs really don't like chivalry?? But the ones I know are really nice people, not warrior-feminists at all...

  4. #404
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Maybe it's just SJ girls who are impressed by it. I have to say that one of the reasons my boyfriend really stood out for me was his chivalry and manners, which are rare.
    ENFPs really don't like chivalry?? But the ones I know are really nice people, not warrior-feminists at all...
    I'm thinking I should make a thread on it. For the whole forum to place their thoughts about it. But yeah, I don't think ENFP's like it.

    Habba is that really true? That sucks then, because I am chivalrous in nature, I just do things without thinking about it.

  5. #405
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    It's in the relationships section of the forum:

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ally-dead.html

    I put a pole in there too!

  6. #406
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    It's in the relationships section of the forum:

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ally-dead.html

    I put a pole in there too!
    You might enjoy this thread.

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...nt-knight.html

  7. #407
    Member OregonENFP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I'm thinking I should make a thread on it. For the whole forum to place their thoughts about it. But yeah, I don't think ENFP's like it.

    Habba is that really true? That sucks then, because I am chivalrous in nature, I just do things without thinking about it.
    I LOVE it and I swear the biggest heartbreak for me to this day is saying goodbye to my very chivalrous boyfriend who made me feel like the most special woman on earth.

  8. #408
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    haha yeah I was just looking at that! I don't know what to say in it though. I like damzel's, but I don't like girls who just act dumb to get attention. lol

    Oregon: My girlfriend/wife IS going to be the only woman on earth- at least to me!

  9. #409
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    haha yeah I was just looking at that! I don't know what to say in it though. I like damzel's, but I don't like girls who just act dumb to get attention. lol
    D@ve, do you prefer women who are a challenge? Some people prefer this because it has greater value to them.

  10. #410
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    D@ve, do you prefer women who are a challenge? Some people prefer this because it has greater value to them.
    I don't like girls who act "bitchy" and make you do things for them. However, I don't like girls who are "too easy" either.

    I like girls who play hard to get, but are nice to you. Like, nice to you even after they have figured out that you want to court them. But at the same time, a girl who is careful in the way she goes about letting you down if she is not interested.

    In other words, typically and SF or NF? I have recently been chasing an ENFP. But, unfortunately, she turned me down and thought my friend to be a better pick?! Now to me, that's just cold!

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ESFP and ENFP Relationships
    By PeaceRobin in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 10:24 PM
  2. [MBTItm] ISTJ / ENFP Relationships
    By deathwarmedup in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:13 AM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP + INFJ problem... help!
    By penelope in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
  4. [ISTJ] Calling all ISTJs (I need your help)!
    By BlackCat in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO