User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    Or that.

Could she have been using you to get closer to him? hmMM?! HMM?!
    He's not a close friend, just a friend from work. I don't hang out with him or anything. I don't think she liked him before.

She said "I just got out of a bad relationship and not sure if I want a bf right now". <-- she recovers quite fast, I would say.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I read ISTJ relationship threads compulsively because I need to figure out how to get them to leave me alone. Also because I now just feel kind of sorry for Dave and want to help him out.

Hey, Dave. We should get coffee sometime and discuss your relationship failures.

(I also know a very lovely blue eyed INFJ who might be your type.)
    ^ Thanks Tiny. Maybe there is hope after all! Too bad you live 7 hours away.

My relationship failures.... that's alot of coffee!

On a serious note, I wonder how genuine SHE is... I mean, surely she would not pick me over a 17 year old? Is that even legal?!

She really knows how to break someone's pride! It's embarassing and it pretty much takes away any confidence I had to start with, at least in the romantic area.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

ISTJs just need a little self confidence is all. There are many NFs who would love to have a steadying influence in their lives and ISTJs are incredibly loyal and devoted.

Oh, and the self confident ones need to learn to be less controlling.

I had an ISTJ spend an entire first date trying to convince me that animation was a dead medium and I should really switch to cinematography (like him) because there's no work for animators anymore. He also said that working with children was a bad idea and horribly stressful and I shouldn't do it because it would shorten my lifespan. He tried to change my self decided purpose in life on our first date.

Needless to say we were "just friends" from that point on.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

I read ISTJ relationship threads compulsively because I need to figure out how to get them to leave me alone. Also because I now just feel kind of sorry for Dave and want to help him out.)
    LOL Never looked at it that way. Nice strategy. They flock to me also. Haha.

Dave: No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ^lol awe come on, we can't be THAT bad... (And I was kidding about you wanting a relationship. I mean.. with me anyway.)
    You're talking to a woman that has more than her share of experience with ISTJs. k. I have my prejudgments just as anyone else would that has had much experience with a particular type. I'm trying to overcome that tho. Everyone's different...blah, blah, blah.

When you said 'relationship' I knew you were joking. My humor was quite dry there on purpose.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ISTJ

ISTJs just need a little self confidence is all. There are many NFs who would love to have a steadying influence in their lives and ISTJs are incredibly loyal and devoted.

Oh, and the self confident ones need to learn to be less controlling.

I had an ISTJ spend an entire first date trying to convince me that animation was a dead medium and I should really switch to cinematography (like him) because there's no work for animators anymore. He also said that working with children was a bad idea and horribly stressful and I shouldn't do it because it would shorten my lifespan. He tried to change my self decided purpose in life on our first date.

Needless to say we were "just friends" from that point on.
    ^Yeah... that sounds like an ISTJ with too much confidence... you sure it wasnt an ESTJ? ENTJ?

Sounds like a nut case to me! If it were me, I would be more likely to cheer you on with your goals. Kids are fun to work with! Sure, they can be a pain sometimes, but that's what makes them kids!

MBTI
    ISTJ

LOL Never looked at it that way. Nice strategy. They flock to me also. Haha.

Dave: No offense.
    ^ None taken?

You're talking to a woman that has more than her share of experience with ISTJs. k. I have my prejudgments just as anyone else would that has had much experience with a particular type. I'm trying to overcome that tho. Everyone's different...blah, blah, blah.

When you said 'relationship' I knew you were joking. My humor was quite dry there on purpose.
    Ah ok, as long as you knew I wasn't being serious. I don't want any misunderstandings! Yes'm we are all different. That guy Tiny was talking about sounds like a nut case... but then again, she lives in NYC there are lots of nut cases there! (No offense Tiny!)

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

None taken. The crazies flock to NYC. This is a fact.

MBTI
    ISTJ

^ Are they in NYC too? *packs bags*

Don't know if I have ever met an INFJ before, though.

MBTI
    LoLz

"Congregation" you say. Of whom does this "congregation" consist of? I've only seen you, Beat, and Dave all in vent at once.
    Uhh, me, Dave, Beat, Cimarron and...uhh....I think that's it unless there are more ISTJs hiding around here.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Uhh, me, Dave, Beat, Cimarron and...uhh....I think that's it unless there are more ISTJs hiding around here.
    I would like to see the girl ISTJ's get in vent. Now THAT would be interesting. Maybe when hell freezes over they will consider it?