User Tag List

First 283637383940 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    .....The ENFP is going out with my friend on Saturday night.....FML!

(my friend told me he wouldn't go as he didn't know about my feelings for me. I told him to go anyway, at least one of us will be able to enjoy her company!)

I thought ENFP's were supposed to be good at not hurting other people's feelings? I mean come on.... my FRIEND?! Why would she do such an evil thing? Just to torture meee!
    Seems to me she can't help how she feels.

I think we can be really good at not hurting someones feelings, or really good at hurting a someones feelings. Depending on how we feel about you. Just my opinion tho. Take our relationship for example. =P
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    Seems to me she can't help how she feels.

I think we can be really good at not hurting someones feelings, or really good at hurting a someones feelings. Depending on how we feel about you. Just my opinion tho. Take our relationship for example. =P
    Yeah but... she KNOWS how I feel about her.. yet she goes out with my friend! Oh well, I can't make up her mind for her, nor would I want to.

I didn't know you wanted a relationship with me, Awesome. Please... could you elaborate a little, I do not understand.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Man, you don't know how she feels about going out with your friend. When I sense that a guy is super interested in me, I often back off completely. Maybe your buddy seemed to offer a more casual relationship for the time being.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Yeah but... she KNOWS how I feel about her.. yet she goes out with my friend! Oh well, I can't make up her mind for her, nor would I want to.

I didn't know you wanted a relationship with me, Awesome. Please... could you elaborate a little, I do not understand.

Pardon moi. I meant, *friendship.

Like I said. Seems like she can't help how she feels. Maybe she found you annoying, or something and is going out with your friend to spite you. Maybe she was playing with you all along for her amusement. If you don't want your friend to go out with her you should tell him so and give him your reasons. Stop being so ambiguous. If he knows how you feel and he goes out with her anyways. I'd say good riddance to 'em both.

Btw. I haven't read this thread. Too many ISTJ's in one place is like a repellent for Awesomecakes. =b

MBTI
    LoLz

AwesomeCakes, have you seen the ISTJ congregation in vent lately?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...it's possible she always liked your friend.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    AwesomeCakes, have you seen the ISTJ congregation in vent lately?

"Congregation" you say. Of whom does this "congregation" consist of? I've only seen you, Beat, and Dave all in vent at once.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    yeah...it's possible she always liked your friend.
    Or that.

Could she have been using you to get closer to him? hmMM?! HMM?!

MBTI
    ISTJ

Pardon moi. I meant, *friendship.

Like I said. Seems like she can't help how she feels. Maybe she found you annoying, or something and is going out with your friend to spite you. Maybe she was playing with you all along for her amusement. If you don't want your friend to go out with her you should tell him so and give him your reasons. Stop being so ambiguous. If he knows how you feel and he goes out with her anyways. I'd say good riddance to 'em both.

Btw. I haven't read this thread. Too many ISTJ's in one place is like a repellent for Awesomecakes. =b
    ^lol awe come on, we can't be THAT bad... (And I was kidding about you wanting a relationship. I mean.. with me anyway.)

I think it's just a game and he played his cards right, I played mine wrong. lol.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I read ISTJ relationship threads compulsively because I need to figure out how to get them to leave me alone. Also because I now just feel kind of sorry for Dave and want to help him out.

Hey, Dave. We should get coffee sometime and discuss your relationship failures.

(I also know a very lovely blue eyed INFJ who might be your type.)