User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, I went in early today, but I did not see her. I wandered around a short while but still nothing. I didn't want it to appear that I was "looking" for her though, as I would have been very embarrassed and not know what to say if she happened to see me first!The longer I wandered the more and more dumb I felt. lol. Especially since she knows I am not supposed to be there that early. Hmmm... back to the drawing board!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    ENFPs tend to leave the front door of friendship open, but this doesn't automatically mean you're all in.
    Says the lady in bikinis... :rolli:

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ^LOL! Did an ISTJ just use a double negative?! What has the world come to?!
    I could also have been sarcastic. We ISTJ are known to be sarcastic from time to time.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    A funny thing that I noticed in myself, is that I'm pretty incapable of 'downgrading' relationships. That means that I couldn't live with "Couldn't we just be friends?". The same goes for friendships too. I won't be changing my "best friend" on a weekly basis.

Loyalty and reliability are probably the two most important factor for me. If I'm not sure whether the other person can be trusted with a secret, a personal confession, a critical task to be done or a verbal treaty, I'm not going to waste my time.

Reliability comes in many forms. It's just not about keeping a secret, but also ability to pay one's debt in time, and prioritizing personal life so that one can keep the promises given.

I have a friend who wouldn't consciously betray me, but is unable to arrange his finances so that he could pay me his debt. And if we agree on something, he's not willing to sacrifice much to keep this commitment.

I think this all comes from dominant Si. My willingness to grab onto what is solid, stable and familiar, and my habit of shunning what is unreliable, undefined and absurd. I'm confident once I feel the steady rock beneath my feet.

And this is why I love the ENFP. They are the complete opposite. How can they feel safe without the steady rock? I'm eager to find out and learn from them. And perhaps that's what I'm looking in a relationship. Something to be learned.

Thank you all for reading this random post.
    I couldn't have said it better Habba! I think we fall for the ENFP so much because of that old saying.... "you want what you can't have".... but you and I both know that we COULD have and ENFP... its just that we have to try harder than normal to get one! But once you have one it was SOOOOOO worth the extra trying.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You guys are adorable

The reason we don't bother with safety, is because we a) half the time are oblivious to the world as we are floating about in our own world, b) tend to be able to see what will likely happen next and what our options are and wait for that future to happen to pick the best solution at that moment, based on the situation, c) we know we are not alone in this world, and we're not too shy to ask for help if we really cannot handle something ourselves. We like doing favors for our friends, and help out, and they in turn will often be more than willing to bail you out if really needed. So why worry, when you can just have fun in stead?

Though it is very nice to have an SO who does provide that bit of security...I can't count the times that my SO has bailed me out of a..somewhat difficult situation I prolly could've handled all of those myself, but he is a lot better at handling some things than me...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You guys are adorable
    (ENFP enough? )

c) we know we are not alone in this world, and we're not too shy to ask for help if we really cannot handle something ourselves. We like doing favors for our friends, and help out, and they in turn will often be more than willing to bail you out if really needed.
    Oh, right... the extroversion... I've heard of it. Isn't it a kinda of dangerous animal? They can bite and stuff...

The thing I love being an introvert is: You always have your best buddy with you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    The thing I love being an introvert is: You always have your best buddy with you.
    *steals quote*

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    *steals quote*
    I want half the profit! (sheesh, who made all these smilies...)

MBTI
    ISTJ

You guys are adorable

The reason we don't bother with safety, is because we a) half the time are oblivious to the world as we are floating about in our own world, b) tend to be able to see what will likely happen next and what our options are and wait for that future to happen to pick the best solution at that moment, based on the situation, c) we know we are not alone in this world, and we're not too shy to ask for help if we really cannot handle something ourselves. We like doing favors for our friends, and help out, and they in turn will often be more than willing to bail you out if really needed. So why worry, when you can just have fun in stead?

Though it is very nice to have an SO who does provide that bit of security...I can't count the times that my SO has bailed me out of a..somewhat difficult situation I prolly could've handled all of those myself, but he is a lot better at handling some things than me...
    I have bailed my friends out many-a-times but they very rarely have the chance to bail me out. My best friend whom I have bailed out many times he is an ENFP I wonder if he would bail me out?!

So you ENFP's are procrastinators? That is, you wait until "fate" picks your own destiny/future?..... I write my own future so there are no surprises!!!

Just kidding! There are things I would want to be a surprise (like when I will find that perfect ENFP!) and other things that I DO want to know... like when are the prices of those plasma screens ever going to come down?!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

On a relevant note, I find it interesting how ISTJs and ENFPs seem to like each other. I generally aren't attracted to ESFJs at best, and at worst, I highly dislike them. Maybe it's because I score highly on all the dichotomies. How extreme are your preferences?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    So you ENFP's are procrastinators?
    They are? nooooooo.

I have bailed my friends out many-a-times but they very rarely have the chance to bail me out.
    It's kinda true. ISTJs rarely need someone to look after them. Except when we first discover that we too have feelings at the age of 20. It's usually bit of a shock.