User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 433

  1. #191
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Does sound a little scary Raz! LOL Don't know how I'd handle being confronted by an ISTJ
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  2. #192
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    o_O Just saw that. Too busy daydreaming about the ESFJ I have my sights set on.

    There aren't really many ENFPs I've dealt with in real life. I don't know. It's just, they're fine on here, but when I interact with them in real life, I just get a little bored. I wouldn't know what to tell you, except keep talking to her. If it goes on for a while though, I'd try confronting her if the signs are showing something more than friends.
    It is just something a man is forced into doing, since if a woman is interested in a man, she will hardly ever let him know in a direct manner... so 'confront' is an appropriate word,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  3. #193
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    o_O Just saw that. Too busy daydreaming about the ESFJ I have my sights set on.

    There aren't really many ENFPs I've dealt with in real life. I don't know. It's just, they're fine on here, but when I interact with them in real life, I just get a little bored. I wouldn't know what to tell you, except keep talking to her. If it goes on for a while though, I'd try confronting her if the signs are showing something more than friends.
    I thought about confronting her, but I didn't think she would be the type that would enjoy that. In fact, I think it would scare her away. Furthermore, I wouldn't know how to confront her without making it awkward for either of us.

    So there is no way to tell if your "in" or not with an ENFP until your in a relationship?! Now THAT is intimidating, because it could all just be a big waste of time. So how much time should go by before "confronting" her?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #194
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I thought about confronting her, but I didn't think she would be the type that would enjoy that. In fact, I think it would scare her away. Furthermore, I wouldn't know how to confront her without making it awkward for either of us.

    So there is no way to tell if your "in" or not with an ENFP until your in a relationship?! Now THAT is intimidating, because it could all just be a big waste of time. So how much time should go by before "confronting" her?
    You guys are so weird on that...why does everything have to be on a deadline? Why not use the time to just spend time with her and figure out whether or not she's really what you want, what you can live with. Basically, use the time to get the info you need to see if she's right for you. That's what she'll be doing, and why there's no way to tell with her. Usually, when you do grow closer, and you find that she's everything you want, you can tell by the bond you have if she feels the same way. It's why I don't see the point of confronting. If something in the connection is missing, then you'll notice the bond not deepening anymore. That's the cue that things aren't gonna go any further and you'll just be friends.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #195
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I thought about confronting her, but I didn't think she would be the type that would enjoy that. In fact, I think it would scare her away. Furthermore, I wouldn't know how to confront her without making it awkward for either of us.

    So there is no way to tell if your "in" or not with an ENFP until your in a relationship?! Now THAT is intimidating, because it could all just be a big waste of time. So how much time should go by before "confronting" her?
    i'm going to have to disagree with everyone here. that is not the case for me...this all in business...what?? i've been with the same person forever so...all of this advice from me is coming from before that...but when i liked someone i just liked them...wasn't still open to other people...and i let it be clear i liked them...but we certainly do flirt in a friendly way...or i do at least...i like to be friends with someone while i'm getting to know them...i just don't relate to this ''all in" business.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #196
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You guys are so weird on that...why does everything have to be on a deadline? Why not use the time to just spend time with her and figure out whether or not she's really what you want, what you can live with. Basically, use the time to get the info you need to see if she's right for you. That's what she'll be doing, and why there's no way to tell with her. Usually, when you do grow closer, and you find that she's everything you want, you can tell by the bond you have if she feels the same way. It's why I don't see the point of confronting. If something in the connection is missing, then you'll notice the bond not deepening anymore. That's the cue that things aren't gonna go any further and you'll just be friends.
    Well.... maybe not a deadline (maybe a timeline?)... but after 3 weeks of "talking/flirting" it would be nice to go out for coffee or a movie or something. Is that too much to ask? If we don't get along or something is missing on that first date, then yes, there is no reason we can't just be friends. It's just getting to that first date that's the hard part. But how do you get to the first date without knowing if she is interested? If we don't go on a date, how will we ever know if we get along or not? Maybe I'm stuck in old school dating methods, but isn't that how it's supposed to work?

    And of course, I don't expect to be "all in" after the first date. In fact, that is really the furthest thing from my mind right now. This first date is what is haunting me.

    Erin, how did you show that you liked them? I mean, if you don't agree with the definition of "all in" said earlier, then was it in a more subtle way? I didn't realize ENFP's could be subtle. They are always the ones that you can get excited real easily.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #197
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    maybe i'm misunderstanding what is meant by that then.

    forget my post..maybe it didn't make sense.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #198
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    maybe i'm misunderstanding what is meant by that then.

    forget my post..maybe it didn't make sense.
    *sigh* I don't like subtley. I either end up not "getting" it or it confuses me because I take people seriously!
    ........ but I like to be subtle when I'm joking with other people.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #199
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i'm not subtle...i intended to say the opposite. i said i let it be clear when i liked someone...how did you get subtlety out of that. i'm the girl that will say...i like you. i want to hang out more...i'm not subtle at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #200
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,659

    Default

    Dave, I'm not talking about the dates. You're right, in order to figure out the rest, you should be able to spend time together, whether it be casual, or on a date. Just tell her that you enjoy her company and would like to see more of her. And suggest a date and activity..and hopefully she'll accept or otherwise give you a good explanation
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ESFP and ENFP Relationships
    By PeaceRobin in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 10:24 PM
  2. [MBTItm] ISTJ / ENFP Relationships
    By deathwarmedup in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:13 AM
  3. [ENFP] ENFP + INFJ problem... help!
    By penelope in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
  4. [ISTJ] Calling all ISTJs (I need your help)!
    By BlackCat in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO