User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    WOW Jack?!!! I have significantly more optimistic advice! ENFP/ISTJ pairings CAN work and I think that what you have here is a bit of ENFP indecisiveness... I mean how long have you been waiting already cos if it's not like a couple of months to the enfp you've only just began to arrange something!
    Couple of months?! Then it would be too late. I already don't get to see her at all. because we have different schedules. That is why this whole thing is so random. She just randomly started talking to me. I "noticed" her at a meeting a couple months ago and she smiled back. Does that account for anything? But I am just now (less than a week ago) starting to talk to her. But what's with all the "I 'love' to watch movies" and "I would 'love' to see your photo's" business?!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ

OK you have to make sure that there is no other explanation for her comments ie she could have been genuinely THAT enthused about movies... Also you have to make sure that you don't say anything that could provoke her into saying, "Oh yea the movies would be great some time" Cos some time in those circumstances usually means no time... She could just be curious about you in general not necessarily romantically... NOW PLEASE don't get disheartened by my message cos I wanna help and we have to cover all bases (Your an ISTJ so I know you understand) Right so to make sure that none of the above is true message her again have some conversation but dont suggest doing anything at all... If she suggests it again then she is interested and is just being ditsy and flaking out over commiting to a time and place... typical ENFP and one thing your sooo gonna have to swallow cos we are always like that and never gonna change hope it helps sweet ISTJ
    Wait, so ENFP's don't like to commit just to a simple date? like going to movies or going to dinner? Maybe that's why she keeps coming up with excuses? How do I NOT get disheartened about that? Your message is telling me that I will virtually never get her to go out with me because she doesn't like to commit to a time or date!

MBTI
    ENFP

Well I must say I use the word love to everyone and anything I vaguely like... Please see my thread that's doing to rounds at the mo to get an understanding of my slap dash use of language and how it gets me into trouble and misunderstood But One week!??! I mean you cpuld sooooo be worrying over nothing and she is on the verge of chasing you down any minute... cos it's one week LOLOL... Dontcha think???
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP

It's not that we don't like to commit to going on dates but just not in advacne... I am extremely P though so I need another ENFP here to add some perspective hang on...

MBTI
    ISTJ

So your saying she wouldn't really "love" to see the pictures and she doesn't "love" to watch movies? Bummer, I should have known that would be too easy!

MBTI
    ENFP

Well.... It's not that I mean she does love it but I don't know that it's the way you love it! Do you know what I mean
    It doesn't have the same stoginess! best I can describe it!

MBTI
    ISTJ

It's not that we don't like to commit to going on dates but just not in advacne... I am extremely P though so I need another ENFP here to add some perspective hang on...
    If you can't commit to a date in advance, does that mean ENFP's like spontaneity? Like randomly grab your hand and start running toward the movie theater? LOL! Of course the problem with that is that I never get to see her.

MBTI
    ENFP

Well yea something like that! Yes I would be more inclined to actually go then! Maybe just message her and be like what you doin tonight?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well.... It's not that I mean she does love it but I don't know that it's the way you love it! Do you know what I mean
    It doesn't have the same stoginess! best I can describe it!
    You mean instead of using the L word (as i like to call it ) she could have substituted "like"... "I would 'like' it if you showed me the photo's sometime"... like that?

MBTI
    ENFP

Or maybe even, I would really really like it as long as I can keep the thought in my head... photos, what photos LOL

I am not representing ENFPs well here at all.... And bear in mind that I do describe caricatures