User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    AWWW... Well like you could just do it really subtly.. ask her a bit about her family say how you feel about yours... she may open up a bit about it.. ask her what it's like to be an only child?? Show her that you care just say that you think the relationship between her and them is really important and if she blows you off because of them say that you understand...
    Well, I told her that if my mother sold all of her Christmas decorations she could probably reitre.... and that my house looks like the north pole at Christmas. She seemed to like that, and said her mom liked to clean too and decorate...and she said SHE liked to decorate. but the conversation didn't move beyond that. Maybe Iam not trying hard enough.

If she blows me off because of her family... of course I understand. But isn't that implied?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I Yesterday I was at the gym and I sent her a text saying "I hope you had a good day!" or something like that, and she responds to me that she is under the covers because she is very cold....
    I've always kind of thought those comments were the trademark of ENFPs. Someone I knew used to do exactly that. Over time, I got used to it the same way you did: her comment doesn't really make any sense, but just roll with it. Say something pointless and she'll probably think it's funny. (that's how I handled it, anyway)
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

My last boyfriend was an ISTJ and it was a disaster. Granted, this was mostly because he was the dumbest ISTJ I have ever met. I have fielded the advances of quite a few ISTJs and I feel the need to mention that as an ENFP I smile at everyone. I think everyone is special when I first meet them. ENFPs aren't trying to lure you in. We're just... alluring I guess? ENFPs tend to leave the front door of friendship open, but this doesn't automatically mean you're all in.

No offense to any of the ISTJs on this board but a lot of your type have accused me of leading them on when this was never my intention!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I have fielded the advances of quite a few ISTJs and I feel the need to mention that as an ENFP I smile at everyone. I think everyone is special when I first meet them. ENFPs aren't trying to lure you in. We're just... alluring I guess? ENFPs tend to leave the front door of friendship open, but this doesn't automatically mean you're all in.

No offense to any of the ISTJs on this board but a lot of your type have accused me of leading them on when this was never my intention!
    Very good cautionary points. I found all of those things happening with the one ENFP I went out with.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

ENFPs tend to leave the front door of friendship open, but this doesn't automatically mean you're all in.
    Question: Then what DOES mean that you're all in?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Justin V View Post
    Question: Then what DOES mean that you're all in?
    That would be physical touching and kissing, aswell as intense eye contact, Justin.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Um, I'm going to have to say... nothing. It takes a while. ENFPs are very slow to commit to things. I would say you know you're all in when your ENFP actually says out loud that she is committed to you exclusively.

ENFPs use their Ne to collect all the necessary information and then use their Fi to make the final decision. This often results in ENFPs being indecisive or flaky because we need to know deep down inside that we are making the right decision, and lets face it, this hardly ever happens overnight.

But just because you're not all in yet doesn't mean the potential to be all in isn't always there. When an ENFP closes a door, you'd better believe that somewhere there's an open window with a rope ladder already rigged.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Um, I'm going to have to say... nothing. It takes a while. ENFPs are very slow to commit to things. I would say you know you're all in when your ENFP actually says out loud that she is committed to you exclusively.

ENFPs use their Ne to collect all the necessary information and then use their Fi to make the final decision. This often results in ENFPs being indecisive or flaky because we need to know deep down inside that we are making the right decision, and lets face it, this hardly ever happens overnight.

But just because you're not all in yet doesn't mean the potential to be all in isn't always there. When an ENFP closes a door, you'd better believe that somewhere there's an open window with a rope ladder already rigged.

+1 tiny, you wrote out what I wanted to imply with my post.

You'll know that you're all in when you're already in a relationship with the ENFP. Before that, there is no knowing. However, when we've made up our mind, you're the first to know. Until then, we'll gladly absorb all info we can on you in order to make up our mind, and as stated before, leave the door or window open, just in case there's something we've missed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ..... and Siegfried, I don't even think Raz has posted on this thread yet? lol
    o_O Just saw that. Too busy daydreaming about the ESFJ I have my sights set on.

There aren't really many ENFPs I've dealt with in real life. I don't know. It's just, they're fine on here, but when I interact with them in real life, I just get a little bored. I wouldn't know what to tell you, except keep talking to her. If it goes on for a while though, I'd try confronting her if the signs are showing something more than friends.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

confronting her? odd word choice...whatever do you mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison