User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL it does seem like more and more ISTJs with this particualr hobby are coming out of the woodwork!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    If I can't have my ENFP, no one shouldn't!

^LOL! Did an ISTJ just use a double negative?! What has the world come to?!

Your right Habba, this probably won't work out, but all I want is ONE date, just ONE chance, if I can't have that, then neither of us will ever know. And if it doesn't feel right, I have no problem just being friends. However, you are also right about the ENFP's... they are warm, fuzzy, and all the time nice to us... how do they NOT expect to be pursued? That's like an invitation to an ISTJ!

Yes, Wild, she has a very big and warm smile that seems to chase all the evil ISTJ feelings of negativity away.... at least until we leave eachothers presence! But can you elaborate a little more the only child note you posted I do not completely understand what you mean. You don't think she is interested because of her parents?

I like what you said Amargtih: "If you keep her safe from the world, she'll gladly entertain while showing you that same world in a way you've never imagined. " <- that is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

And yes, we are on the prowl for you ENFP's ALL the time 24/7... fortunately we can spot you a mile away and plan our first move accordingly!
    That is, unless your sitting on the bench when you first open the door to the building.... then we end up walking the wrong way...
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    That is, unless your sitting on the bench when you first open the door to the building.... then we end up walking the wrong way...
    Lmao
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Seriously, is there an ISTJ here that doesn't hunt ENFPs in his spare time?
    Nope.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lmao
    You ENFP's have certainly mastered the art of sneaking up on people... at least on us poor SJ's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i really do think in the long run it's harder on the istj's ...because you can't help but want a little order...and to have expectations and be disappointed when things don't go as planned...and we just are not wired this way...we just do things our own way...and expect total acceptance and freedom to do so...you'll get it in return...and we can deal with you the way you are...even think it's cute...but we won't ever change.

still sound good? ahhh...haha sorry.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    If I can't have my ENFP, no one shouldn't!
    Lol, hehe. I think it sounds a good team, each has unique strengths that can help and support each other. D@v3 you should keep trying, not everything can be foreseen.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i really do think in the long run it's harder on the istj's ...because you can't help but want a little order...and to have expectations and be disappointed when things don't go as planned...and we just are not wired this way...we just do things our own way...and expect total acceptance and freedom to do so...you'll get it in return...and we can deal with you the way you are...even think it's cute...but we won't ever change.

still sound good? ahhh...haha sorry.
    But I don't want her to change. I like her the way she is... at least, I think I do... that is why I want to get to know her more [by dating] and if it turns out that she is not what I'm looking for, and/or if I'm not what she is looking for, then I have no problem with being friends.

Like I said, all I want is ONE chance [date]..... and so far, it's not looking too promising that she will give that to me.

What is a poor guy to do but keep trying? It's not like she has told me "yes, I'm interested" or "I'm sorry, I'm not interested, let's just be friends". All I can do is guess as to what she is thinking.

..... and Siegfried, I don't even think Raz has posted on this thread yet? lol

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    But I don't want her to change. I like her the way she is... at least, I think I do... that is why I want to get to know her more [by dating] and if it turns out that she is not what I'm looking for, and/or if I'm not what she is looking for, then I have no problem with being friends.

Like I said, all I want is ONE chance [date]..... and so far, it's not looking too promising that she will give that to me.

What is a poor guy to do but keep trying? It's not like she has told me "yes, I'm interested" or "I'm sorry, I'm not interested, let's just be friends". All I can do is guess as to what she is thinking.

..... and Siegfried, I don't even think Raz has posted on this thread yet? lol
    Yes you are right, I'm becoming retarded.... One chance to talk sounds a good thing. Maybe if you don't make it seem like a date, somewhere inbetween, sounds a good way. What have you guessed she is thinking? A hunch might still help for now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...you never know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison