User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    As an ISTJ, your job is to be evil and spiteful of the world. Stay away from that young precious ENFP lady. >:C

MBTI
    ISTJ

ENFP's and I are like a moth to a flame.... I just can't stop playing with fire! I agree with you guys though.... I know I should just stay away, but I can't force myself to stop!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    ENFP's and I are like a moth to a flame.... I just can't stop playing with fire! I agree with you guys though.... I know I should just stay away, but I can't force myself to stop!
    That's not true... Fuck the haters. You aren't one of those gloomy/negative (me) ISTJs that are bad for the ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

anyone can do well together if you can choose to accept them how they are and not try to change them...i think...i mean...as long as you like each other don't let your petty differences spoil it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

The ENFP has an Extroverted Intuition (Ne), where as the ISTJ has the opposite Introverted Sensing (Si).

Even though you'd think you'd be cool with her being different, have you really thought it through? Where the Si is the ultimate saver, protector and preserver, Ne is an opportunist, spender and free spirit. Conflicts are sure to emerge. Even though you probably would not lash out or openly criticize her "negative" features, it would be burden to the relationship.

We Si like to plan things in advance, we like to know what's coming, and we like to preserve what we think is worth protecting. Ne however would see things kind of mindset as boring, rigid and restricting. They don't plan how to have fun, they just act on their instincts. They don't value the safe and predictable life we Si hold dear. They _love_ change, they _love_ the unpredictable.

How would you feel, if one day after a long hard day at work, you'd come home and notice that someone has completely re-decorated your living room... and quite inefficiently, according to Feng Shui. And it wasn't cheap.

Well, I may be exaggerating a little bit... But the bottom line is, Si hates not knowing in advance, while Ne hates planning things. On every-day basis, it can be really annoying.

Yet... I too can't stop thinking of those ENFPs... how can they be so fuzzy and warm and cute and fun and nice and...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

And to whomever said we SJs can't type, I give you an angry (well, as angry as my ISTJ-type allows me) look. I've typed people correctly with just few photos shown to me! Then again, I have some highly developed N qualities in me...

EDIT: Oh, and sorry for multi-posting... But just wanted to add for Davey that you shouldn't give up, regardless what people (and I ) have said here. Just be careful not to force the issue on her... and try to get along with the unknown, because with ENFP you'll get a lot of it.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea we do tend to smile with wide *insane* eyes LOL! As I say I have had great relationships with the ISTJs in my life. Also a note on her being an only child... If you think that she tries to be all things to all people then in her family this will translate to being about 10 children to her parents. It's very difficult and she probably finds it hard to exert her will. If she has very strict parents so much the worse I'm afraid. Putting all this together i would be more inclined to suggest that she does in fact like you and that her reasons for not going out have in fact been genuine! Hope it helps
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Aww, Habba, granted, friction is likely, but I'd say that if you both are mature enough to give each other enough personal space and recognize together as a team who's capabilities are best suited for each situation, you have one awesome team.

For the record, as much as we enjoy our freedom provided by our Ne, it is very comforting to know that an ISTJ will provide you with the sense of safety and even predictability which can be immensly grounding and nurturing. Hence I'd say the attraction is mutual (just ask WH )

If you keep her safe from the world, she'll gladly entertain while showing you that same world in a way you've never imagined.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Aww, Habba, granted, friction is likely, but I'd say that if you both are mature enough to give each other enough personal space and recognize together as a team who's capabilities are best suited for each situation, you have one awesome team.
    If I can't have my ENFP, no one shouldn't!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    If I can't have my ENFP, no one shouldn't!
    Seriously, is there an ISTJ here that doesn't hunt ENFPs in his spare time?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”