• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, what are your thoughts on the other types?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
He lied. Never trust ze internets.

internet4.jpg

Unique

To be honest, I don't appreciate people who are irresponsible, uncommitted, disorganized, and untruthful. I found "P"s in general are hard to deal with.

At least I don't think so lowly of others :(

If such things can really be generalized:

Types I get along best with:

ESTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ENTP (most of the time), INFP (mostly)

Types I find friction with:

ESFJ (seems to either go very well or quite the opposite), ...I can't think of any really where it happens consistently. I mean I'm trying, but I can't think of much. ENFP and ESFP can be very tiring, you know the old story.

Some reasons for the best fits:

ESTP = They like to talk, and I like to listen. We seem to share humor. More than probably any type, I bond well with these folks.
ISF_ and sometimes ESFJ = Always there to support me. Kind, caring, gentle, but most don't have the "doormat" syndrome, either. Great to talk to when you're feeling down.

I was really happy when I met my first ISTJ it was a great bond, then slowly I could sense a great dislike towards me... and before I knew it he was gone from my life, shattered :(

Huh? Two of my four closest pals are SJs.

But then again, I do derive a lot of enjoyment from doing things purely to shock them. :p

I don't have a single SJ friend and not from a lack of trying :confused:

All my friends are either NF or SP

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Huh? Two of my four closest pals are SJs.

But then again, I do derive a lot of enjoyment from doing things purely to shock them. :p

Wow, for some reason, I thought NFPs and STJs would barely get along. Interesting to read this. :yes:

lol purely just to shock us... now that's just mean! And yeah, it sounds awkward but my best friend is an ENFP lol.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I have a deep love for SJ's.

They enjoy doing all the jobs I don't! All I have to do is provide a course to run on, and SJ's excel at executing the plan. This does require me to think ahead a bit, but it is well worth it. And we are both happy in the process!

SJ's say what they think and mean what they say - there are no hidden emotional secrets that take days to uncover. Sometimes there could be a better filter so feelings don't get hurt, but the honesty is refreshing.

SJ's say the things I think but don't / wouldn't say out loud - this is liberating really.

And the SJ's I know are so humorous too.

Just a few thoughts on why I enjoy SJ's ... :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
NF's - Probably get along with them the best actually. They bring a different perspective to things than I have. Generally I'm a fan of good-natured people, which NF's usually are.

NT's - Get along with them the worst. Although I do like them for many reasons, and they are smart people who I like having conversations with. But these people are the ones I have the most arguments with also. But sometimes that's good.

SP's - I like these people and we get along very well, better than I get along with other SJ's. They are similar to me, except usually bring a more fun type of personality to the table.

As for:

Other SJ's - I actually get along better with NF's and SP's than other SJ's. But of course we SJ's are cool.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
NT'sBut these people are the ones I have the most arguments with also. But sometimes that's good.

I would agree with this; that cool NT stare can be intimidating to little ol' me! (But don't tell them, k?)

And I just realized I only did a lovey-dovey above for SJ's; let me fill in the blanks on other types (as an SJ opposite):

NF's - get the click, NF's you know what I mean. Sometimes NF's can be too dreamy and unfocussed for me however. Clearly I have learned too much from growing up in an SJ household!

SP's - got true empathy for the P, but the SP's I know can be worse at planning / focussing than I am, and lack insight sometimes wrt to people issues.

But I love everyone! :heart: (Even if you secretly annoy me.)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow. I love Peacebaby. :wubbie: