• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs hate snow....

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
...because it interferes with our daily priorities! GO AWAY SNOW.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Because it makes her car dirty and she just washed it and won't be able to wash it for a couple days while it all melts.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha, you silly North Caroliners. Up north here, we drive to work in 4 inches of snow ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
...because people don't go outside and she won't sell as many gym memberships.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Are you kidding?! As an SJ, snow is one of my favorite things. Sure there's always shoveling but me personally - I love shoveling snow, I have fun doing it, because I shovel in a very unique way. But the sight of a very snowy neighborhood just fills me with satisfaction. There's no way I could live in a place without snow. Thankfully I do now.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
As long as its not that crappy icy snow that crunches when you step on it.

But that fluffy soft snow that you can actually play in and stuff, thats what dreams are made of.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I wonder if it's not more appropriate to say:SJs who live in areas that don't get alot of snow and therefor their city shuts down when a flake hits the ground hate snow.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I wonder if it's not more appropriate to say:SJs who live in areas that don't get alot of snow and therefor their city shuts down when a flake hits the ground hate snow.

Haha that might be more accurate. I know everyone all over the New York area is no stranger to snow.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, it snows once a decade in houston, so the city never shuts down for snow. A lot of icy-road wrecks happen since people don't know how to react though, otherwise the snow just makes it like driving in the rain with a cooler visual.

No idea how the SJs take it though, I'll ask my brother when he gets in from college (or more appropriately, i'll forget i posted here and not ask him shit.)

:yay:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
My ISTJ has a love/hate relationship with snow because:

1. He thinks he's personally obliged to remove all the snow from his space of a fifty foot radius. And to do it perfectly. And every time another flake falls. And he is personally offended by each individual flake which dares to adorn his property.

2. Because it gives him a reason to take out all his multitude of gear to deal with pesky snow - various rakes, shovels of every size and shape and purpose, two different snowblowers, snowpants, jacket, elbow-length gloves, goggles and on and on and on.

These are things he needs to clean and store and maintain all through the rest of the year while he waits for a chance to use it all again so it gives him some purpose in his life during the summer months as well.

Aw. Face it. It gives MEANING to his life. :cheese:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

1. He thinks he's personally obliged to remove all the snow from his space of a fifty foot radius. And to do it perfectly. And every time another flake falls. And he is personally offended by each individual flake which dares to adorn his property.

2. Because it gives him a reason to take out all his multitude of gear to deal with pesky snow - various rakes, shovels of every size and shape and purpose, two different snowblowers, snowpants, jacket, elbow-length gloves, goggles and on and on and on.

These are things he needs to clean and store and maintain all through the rest of the year while he waits for a chance to use it all again so it gives him some purpose in his life during the summer months as well.

lol too funny. I live in California right now and have since as far back as I can remember so I don't really know how I feel about snow.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Damn, what a structured guy. He needs to let loose and relax.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Damn, what a structured guy. He needs to let loose and relax.

Aww naw. I think those who love SJ's have a love/hate relationship with the SJ structure. One minute it gets on their nerves and they want to strangle the SJ and the next minute they're enjoying it and can't live without it. Who'd have ever thought SJ's could be so exciting? :tongue:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Bull shit! It's snowing real good here today at the base in Eastern Carolina. First snow here in like 4 years. I love it!

But there is some merit to that raz. I'm highly irritated that I can't go out and eat and do what I wanna do. Not even taxi services are running. Bunch of wusses. I'd go out, but my car is unsat to drive.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bull shit! It's snowing real good here today at the base in Eastern Carolina. First snow here in like 4 years. I love it!

But there is some merit to that raz. I'm highly irritated that I can't go out and eat and do what I wanna do. Not even taxi services are running. Bunch of wusses. I'd go out, but my car is unsat to drive.

Careful, Beat. The California Club (Bay Area Chapter) is watching you. :tongue:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's make lemonade out of lemons, shall we?

How about instead of complaining about the snow, you go out and throw snowballs at the traffic and at people's houses? Perhaps give some kids frostbite by throwing a couple balls in their faces?

There, don't you love snow now?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
We don't all harvest sadistic feelings towards children, man...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We don't all harvest sadistic feelings towards children, man...

Well, surely, it needn't be exclusive to children. Maybe you can throw a snowball at your boss or at the postman! Or maybe at your mother!

Doesn't that sound nice?