• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs hate snow....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you guys are adorable :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
How about red snow? (after I kick you in the kidneys) :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
fargo%20woodchipper.jpg

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I'm not a fan of snow myself and I live in New England where all it does is snow!!

...actually no I lied...snow itself is very pretty it's the cold that I hate! Give me 80 degrees anyday!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
*Strolls up in van with butterflies and puppies inside* Somebody call for an ENFP removal?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
*flicks Jock a quarter* Nice doin business with ya.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Strolls up in van with butterflies and puppies inside* Somebody call for an ENFP removal?

How about a bribe?

Choices:

:smooch:

or

:boohoo:

Whatever pushes your buttons :devil:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let me get my apron and rolling pin... :azdaja: There we go.

I like snow a lot. It's always a rare treat, and makes me smile like a little kid. But I've never had to drive through it, or shovel it out of the way, so we'll see what time does to my opinion. :sad:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This should've been moved to the SJ Private Forum.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Let me get my apron and rolling pin... :azdaja: There we go.

I like snow a lot. It's always a rare treat, and makes me smile like a little kid. But I've never had to drive through it, or shovel it out of the way, so we'll see what time does to my opinion. :sad:

haha I love that rolling pin smiley! Shoveling is a work out...and driving in it isn't too bad after a few snowstorms you get used to driving with no traction lol.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your touchy feely magic won't work with me. Anymore. Just get in the van.

Make me :smooch: *runs circles around Jock while showering him in loose snow, wheeeeee*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Make me :smooch: *runs circles around Jock while showering him in loose snow, wheeeeee*

*Sticks foot out and laughs as you faceplant into the snow* Step back people. Nothing to see here. I'll have this situation cleared up in no time.