User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    Or just get it on with her its only sex.
    Please, I've done this before and really regretted it later. Don't have sex with someone to get them to leave you alone. It might leave a 'bad taste in your mouth' for years wondering to yourself why the heck you were so spineless and did that. I told a guy when I was a teenager flat out that I would have sex with him if he just left me alone after that, and we did. I really regret it now, many years later. I should have just told him to f-off.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INFPWoman View Post
    Please, I've done this before and really regretted it later. Don't have sex with someone to get them to leave you alone. It might leave a 'bad taste in your mouth' for years wondering to yourself why the heck you were so spineless and did that. I told a guy when I was a teenager flat out that I would have sex with him if he just left me alone after that, and we did. I really regret it now, many years later. I should have just told him to f-off.
    Yes.
    The primary lessons are learned too late.
    The secondary lessons are learned too early.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but without offending them and still getting the message across. So I know this girl most likely ESFJ, I don't like going out with her, as she annoys me and touches me on my inner thigh, often grabs my ass and boobs. She's bi and I know she has a crush on me, I've told her repeatly don't touch me. She becomes annoying and if we're doing something they may be considered illegal she makes it obvious when we go out in public. She calls me all the time I never answer and ims me I went as far as blocking her on facebook, so I could message my actual friends without her being all like "Don't you like me?" *whine* *whine* *whine* now this isn't bad if she didn't ask you the same thing a hundred times and you don't have a chance to answer and when you do she doesn't listen. She also thinks were best friends we've known each other less then year. It takes a lot longer for us to be best friends, hell I don't even consider her a friend. She's more of an aquintance I sometimes hang out with to swim with, but not even doing that as she doesn't seem to get that "Don't touch me their" means don't touch me their.
    Oh and she reacently got a car and I'm afraid she's going to show up at my house and my mom is going to be their and be like come on in. I'm going to be stuck with her and it's going to suck.

Any advice on how to say I don't like you. you're annoying and have no personal space. and her getting the message. I've tried, but I suck at telling people what exactly I think of them. It comes out either to nice and they love me and think I'm the greatest or overly bitchy.
    I don't know... Some people just don't get the hint. I would just express my disinterest and if she bothers you after you do... HECK. I wouldn't bother with being nice. I'd just say: 'Please. I DON'T fancy you, so don't come near me from now on, savvy?" It might not sound overly nice, but it's a perfectly reasonable request that he/she stays away from you, so I wouldn't classify that as 'bitchy' and 'mean'. I don't know how much you enjoy her company as a friend, but she is touching you in inappropiate places and that can come of as sexual harassment and in most cases, can be dealt with by lawsuit. I would end the friendship. Personal space is your right. Exercise it
    I: 78% N: 88% T: 66% J: 44%
    Enneagram: The Reformer/The Investigator
    Global 5:RCOEI