User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

Well, I mean, it's not as bad in a one on one conversation, well, somewhat. In conversations with 2+ people at least, and sometimes with one other person, I take like 10-15 seconds thinking about my response to something, preparing what I want to say, how I want to say it, and manipulating my response based on how I think it might be perceived until I come to something that I think is worth saying.

That's why I hate conversations where I have to think quickly. I'm making judgments based off an incredibly small amount of thought, and if I were given a little bit of time to think about it, I would've had MUCH more of an impact. There are plenty times where I have a conversation with someone, I say something fucking stupid, and then 30 minutes later after I've left them, and I'm standing somewhere alone, I all of a sudden come up with this brilliant response. It just makes me avoid conversations because I know how much I suck at coming up with impactful things on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    damn...the enfp isn't superficial! there are totally different approaches to work situations but unless he's her boss i don't see why she needs to change hers.
    Good communication between coworker is in everybodys interests as far as I know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's got to be an e/i thing or is it to do with p/j ?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Good communication between coworker is in everybodys interests as far as I know.
    i know...frustrating that you're not understanding. i'm saying it is my opinion that they get along together quite well just as they are. and you are wrong about enfp's being superficial...just not true.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

that's got to be an e/i thing or is it to do with p/j ?
    Why not both?

Introverts are more reserved and Js are not sponatneous.

MBTI
    LoLz

So INFJs, INTJs and ISFJs have the same problem?

i know...frustrating that you're not understanding. i'm saying it is my opinion that they get along together quite well just as they are. and you are wrong about enfp's being superficial...just not true.
    That depends on how you define superficial.
    What I am mean Is that ENFP can be superficial in when there is a lot of details in play. Or when you need to do a thorough analysis.
    Also they can get annoyed if a task is for very introverted person. So their conncentration can drop with time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i understand, that's true but it's unfair to say that one approach is superior to the other. we may not take as long to think through a problem but that does not mean we won't come up with good solution.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    So INFJs, INTJs and ISFJs have the same problem?
    I am not sure about the Fs. Since they are more likely to try to get along because of Fe. But to some degree they probably have it.
    IxTPs probably also are familiar with acting like this.

i understand, that's true but it's unfair to say that one approach is superior to the other. we may not take as long to think through a problem but that does not mean we won't come up with good solution.
    That once again depends upon what the actual task is.
    I don't know why that would be unfair. Since you can make an argument that we suck at jobs that are people oriented and you would be generally correct.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i would never make that claim. i've seen istj's be quite charming with people.

but yes...i agree there are things each are better at then the other and it all depends on the task at hand. i just honestly think getting along is easy in a work environment and the only real tweaking she should do is to let him have extra time to think things through and try to not to get too sidetracked or go off in tangents that would distract him....but it's really hard to say since i have no idea what kind of work they do or what kind of relationship they have.
    -Jim Morrison