Thread: ISTJ+ISFP?

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Who gets bored, you or the guys?

Also, I advise against acting like an SJ. You should continue to be yourself. That's probably why he likes you, afterall. I think the ISTJ-ISFP match is good. As long as you are understanding and accepting of his tendencies, then you are doing your part.

I usually get bored with the same routines.
    "They're not particular about whether you're playing a flatted fifth or a ruptured 129th as long as they can dance to it."
    Dizzy Gillespie

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE."
    Sid Vicious

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
    Bob Dylan

MBTI
    INFJ

You never cared what he thought, until now. Only because you don't want to make him mad... this doesn't sound good.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie-NOTRUST- View Post
    I usually get bored with the same routines.
    Ahh. Well if that is part of your make-up (and he is probably the opposite)then maybe you should tell him that, if only just to let him know that it helps you to keep things fresh and interesting between you two. Maybe you two can meet in the middle. I think that's what you're going for, yes?

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    You never cared what he thought, until now. Only because you don't want to make him mad... this doesn't sound good.
    I'm talking about before we were going out. I guess I should've cleared that up. :P
    When we first met I was going through a "I dont care what anyone has to think or say" phase and I was rude which rubbed him the wrong way.
    now, after a little maturing I've gotten over that phase and now I realize it was stupid to act or think that way.

We've just recently started going out and my perspective has changed.
    I have a great amout of respect for him and I dont want to disappoint him.
    "They're not particular about whether you're playing a flatted fifth or a ruptured 129th as long as they can dance to it."
    Dizzy Gillespie

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE."
    Sid Vicious

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
    Bob Dylan

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Ahh. Well if that is part of your make-up (and he is probably the opposite)then maybe you should tell him that, if only just to let him know that it helps you to keep things fresh and interesting between you two. Maybe you two can meet in the middle. I think that's what you're going for, yes?

Yes.
    thank you.

and yea, he likes to be routine and dislikes anything out of the usual.
    Dizzy Gillespie

Sid Vicious

Bob Dylan

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yes.
    thank you.

and yea, he likes to be routine and dislikes anything out of the usual.
    Hrm. Well, it takes SJ's a while to get used to things that are new to them, so you'll have to ease him into new things slowly. Of course, pacing yourself is something I'm not sure SP's are good at. But it might be good to have a little patience and then you can still have what you want, I think.

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hrm. Well, it takes SJ's a while to get used to things that are new to them, so you'll have to ease him into new things slowly. Of course, pacing yourself is something I'm not sure SP's are good at. But it might be good to have a little patience and then you can still have what you want, I think.
    yea, im not trying to push anything on him yet because the relationship is still young
    :P
    Dizzy Gillespie

Sid Vicious

Bob Dylan

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

yea, im not trying to push anything on him yet because the relationship is still young
    :P
    Egads! The lightbulb just went on in my head about what you're talking about.

Ahem.

Umm.

Yeah. lol

MBTI
    INFJ

[QUOTE=Frankie-NOTRUST-;476031]
    Ok, that sounds good.

And you wanted to know what to expect? Hmm probably that he will expect the worse. But ISTJ's being maybe the most pessimistic in nature, and ISFP the most optimistic, calming him down in situations (for example) were he's stressed because he didnt follow his schedual exactly would be a great idea. Your dominant Fi will calm his inferior Fi down. You will automatically calm him down when you use strong Fi, and you will hopefully not making him have to much headache if you back up your use of Se with your Fi.

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Wait....what?

what am I talking about!?
    Dizzy Gillespie

Sid Vicious

Bob Dylan