How inclined/disinclined are you to the following activities:
*Playing video games
- All the time. I love older games especially. Newer ones I don't care for so much. If I've fallen in love with a game series, I try to play as much of it as I can without it dying on me. Castlevania (non-3D starting, preferably with Symphony of the Night) is a great example of this.
*Looking up information online
- meh. I'm good at doing it, but I don't waste away hours with it.
- I am a Dungeon Master for Dungeons & Dragons so this is part of every week, nearly. (ever other now that Hexis is running a campaign)
- I love to doodle, but I FAIL at drawing/painting/etc.
- I care not.
- Love it. Finished my first Philosophy course in college this semester: Logic.
- I'm good at math, but I really hate doing it.
- Yup, all the time. If I'm without a good fiction book I feel incomplete. Read all I could of Asimov, until he ran out of books...
- One of my favorite tasks. If you meant comic "books" I have well over 300 of them, almost all amazing. If you meant comic "strips" I love cynical/witty/sarcastic humor. Dilbert, especially.
*Reading the newspaper
- Little interest except the comics
- I rarely ever watch TV, and I hate it to be on in another room all day with noone watching it. It is unnecessary background noise. If I feel inclined to watch it, I normally watch the Discovery/Science channel, Comedy Central (stand-up comedy preferably), and Sci-Fi. If I have satellite TV I'm always on the Independent Film Channel (IFC)