User Tag List

First 1119202122 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Aww raz. that was a sweet post. I'm happy to hear about the new developments in your attitude too.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It's worth it, because love is the ultimate form of loyalty. An ISTJ that loves you is one of the greatest gifts a non-ISTJ can ever receive.
    *applause*

They dont know what they are missing!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I forgot I wrote that.

Still true.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

How did they function together, could he tolerate her habits and behavior, i understand that infp can be careless with things that dont interest them

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, it's been 2 1/2 years since I created this post and asked the question. I'm 29 now and my life has changed quite a bit since then. I was actually able to stick to my life plan exactly as I described in that first post. I even got married, believe it or not, to the first girl I had the guts to ask out on a date.

I wish I could say that the replies to my post had something to do with it, but in reality, I just needed to be patient and let life happen. It all worked out, and love has transformed me into a better person. Experience was the solution.

To any lonely, single, virgin ISTJ's out there in the same situation that I was, be patient. Get your ducks in a row if you need to, and don't get discouraged. Love isn't trouble, it's a process. Sure there's uncontrollable hormones and foolishness, but there's also potential for a deep and rewarding friendship and the luxury of completely being yourself without fear of rejection.

To my clueless and ignorant past self: YES! Love is most definitely worth the trouble!

What a silly question...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

We have a winner!
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post
    Well, it's been 2 1/2 years since I created this post and asked the question. I'm 29 now and my life has changed quite a bit since then. I was actually able to stick to my life plan exactly as I described in that first post. I even got married, believe it or not, to the first girl I had the guts to ask out on a date.

I wish I could say that the replies to my post had something to do with it, but in reality, I just needed be patient and let life happen. It all worked out, and love has transformed me into a better person. Experience was the solution.

To any lonely, single, virgin ISTJ's out there in the same situation that I was, be patient. Get your ducks in a row if you need to, and don't get discouraged. Love isn't trouble, it's a process. Sure there's uncontrollable hormones and foolishness, but there's also potential for a deep and rewarding friendship and the luxury of completely being yourself without fear of rejection.

To my clueless and ignorant past self: YES! Love is most definitely worth the trouble!

What a silly question...
    How wonderful! I'm so happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post

I wish I could say that the replies to my post had something to do with it, but in reality, I just needed to be patient and let life happen. It all worked out, and love has transformed me into a better person. Experience was the solution.

What a silly question...
    Congratulations!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Too bad Oprah isn't on anymore.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Inspirational thread of the year.