• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] iNtuitard Moments

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
There is a thread in the NT section about sensotard moments. I want to hear ya'll's perceptions about the stupid crap intuitives do. What have been some of your moments where you did something a stupid intuitive would have done?

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I thought Sensotard referred to someone who isn't paying attention to the Sensing world. So isn't an Intuitard someone who isn't paying attention to Intuition, big picture views, subtle clues? Just saying..

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think that thread is actually already about what intuitives do. :huh:

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
I dunno. I didn't read the thread.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could you please give a concrete example to explain what you mean? :cheese: :doh:

Is it like when someone makes a joke and everybody laughs, while you sit there thinking "what connection was he trying to make?" for about 10 or 15 seconds--THEN it clicks, and you say "ohhh, I get it! That's kind of funny"

Last edited:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most people are intuitards, since most people are sensors and most of them shouldn't trust their underdeveloped intuitive functions. Everyone are forced to use Se, though... And that causes lots of shit. That's why the Sensotard thread is funny.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
This thread's OP is an iNtuitard moment.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm embarrassed on behalf of this thread.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought it would have been fun to try doing this thread anyway. But I guess most disagree. :mellow:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
the number of times I have stood in front of my genius IQ ISTJ friend who does calculus for fun, feeling like a grade school teacher teasing him along to make a simple connection... hahaha...

D

Dali

I thought it would have been fun to try doing this thread anyway. But I guess most disagree. :mellow:

The OP misunderstood the sensotard thread and thus created what's basically another sensotard thread (inituitives' 'moments')under a new title.

Or does he want us sensors to confess our sensotardation (God knows I'm the most absentminded sensor out there)?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the thread that just keeps on giving. ;)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The OP misunderstood the sensotard thread and thus created what's basically another sensotard thread (inituitives' 'moments')under a new title.
Yes, I saw that, but I figured the obvious thing to do was to make an opposite of the Sensotard thread. It seemed the natural thing to do. It wouldn't be what the OP intended, but I think it would be fun anyway.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You really don't see what's retarded about this thread? :D

T

ThatGirl

I was driving for the first time to go pick up a friend of mine and go to the movies when i was sixteen.

All of a sudden I thought I am going to crash this is a dangerour road. So, I turned right to take the back way to her house, just then the sun hit the very dirty windshield and I couldn't see anything. My thought was that if I sped up I could get to the end of the street to turn where I could see again.

Just then I crashed.

I got out of the truck to see what I had hit, it was a very large wooden road blockade, it was not a through street.

All this because I thought I would crash.

That is an intuitard moment.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Wouldn't it be a sensotard moment since you didn't see the 'Not Thru Way' street sign? Or was the sun in the windshield before the sign? :huh:

Intuitard moment is when I couldn't figure out subtracting negative numbers for a year. I think... :D