User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

To add the P's to this list- since some P's can definitely be controlling- here is what I think would be the whole list.

ESJ
    ISJ, ENJ, ESP
    INJ, ENP, ISP
    INP
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFJ

NJs are more like really absent-minded SPs with backup plans to make up for it.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Actually your first statement is not correct. Keirsey never discusses the dichotomies individually, but as a group. Itís not S-J, itís SJ. So when you refer to any of the temperament groups under Keirsey or Berens, you are referring to a group with common core values (SJ,NT,NF,SP). There is a detailed description of SJ that starts off by saying, Agreed that NTs in general share commonalities with SJs, but NJs can look more superficially like SPs and are routinely confused since they share the core value of being pragmatic:
    sure mister thinker, can you do anything without analyzing? (i guess you even analyze it when you go to toilet). Just listen what i said and say something meaningful, descriptions are nice, but they are only descriptions, reality could be pretty different, but nevertheless, everything I said in first paragraph was right and we both know it. So i dont know why you must oppose me when im basically right (probably beacuse you are T, and it just doesnt fit the "holy description", so you must correct me). So dont take me wrong, but i think that descriptions are only descriptions and we shouldnt overanalyse everything, sometimes its better to look just how these systems behave in reality

no offense

(maybe im wrong at all)

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    sure mister thinker, can you do anything without analyzing? (i guess you even analyze it when you go to toilet). Just listen what i said and say something meaningful, descriptions are nice, but they are only descriptions, reality could be pretty different, but nevertheless, everything I said in first paragraph was right and we both know it. So i dont know why you must oppose me when im basically right (probably beacuse you are T, and it just doesnt fit the "holy description", so you must correct me). So dont take me wrong, but i think that descriptions are only descriptions and we shouldnt overanalyse everything, sometimes its better to look just how these systems behave in reality

no offense

(maybe im wrong at all)
    No offense taken, and yes I actually do my best analyzing while on the toilet.

i am on the j/p line.........and my j is fairly strong.......though mostly toward myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    So lets take other Js (intuitives); doesnt that "J" make them to act like little guardians? What do you think?
    No.

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    No.
    I think that was the response that s/he was seeking. In my understanding as stated earlier, NJs, in particularly NTJs can appear more SP-like and vice-versa. This is indicative of the ESTP/ENTJ look-a-like and the ISTP/INTJ similarities.