User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre of the spam View Post
    I have often thought up scenarios in my mind where they would and I would go apeshit on them.
    That's hilarious because I do this too. When I visualize myself in a fight, it usually ends ends up with the target of my anger either dead or knocked out with a quick and brilliant combination from me. I never can picture it any other way. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post
    That's hilarious because I do this too. When I visualize myself in a fight, it usually ends ends up with the target of my anger either dead or knocked out with a quick and brilliant combination from me. I never can picture it any other way. It's weird.
    The ISTJ in me usually has me using a bat or some form of tool. Realisticaly, a 5ft 7in skiny guy with no combat experience probably couldn't do to well against the type of people who would pick a fight with me. On the other hand, I sometimes imagine myself using some form of martal art i'll learn someday.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre of the spam View Post
    The ISTJ in me usually has me using a bat or some form of tool. Realisticaly, a 5ft 7in skiny guy with no combat experience probably couldn't do to well against the type of people who would pick a fight with me. On the other hand, I sometimes imagine myself using some form of martal art i'll learn someday.
    Fascinating!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Tell me if you disagree:

I've always thought that threads like this would be most useful if other types (non-ISTJs) answered the questions also, so that we could make sure they are mostly specific to us, or are things many different types agree on. If the questions are mostly true for ISTJs and mostly false for non-ISTJs, then we have something.

That would make this a bit more complicated, though. It's the only way I can see that would prove we're not putting together coincidences...you know what I mean?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Tell me if you disagree:

I've always thought that threads like this would be most useful if other types (non-ISTJs) answered the questions also, so that we could make sure they are mostly specific to us, or are things many different types agree on. If the questions are mostly true for ISTJs and mostly false for non-ISTJs, then we have something.

That would make this a bit more complicated, though. It's the only way I can see that would prove we're not putting together coincidences...you know what I mean?
    Yes I do. Speaking for at least two ISTJ's, I welcome all other types to tell us if you have anything in common at all with what is on fishingdudes list.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Tell me if you disagree:

Makes sense to me. Maybe we should fine tune the questions then post a new thread elsewhere for all types. I can already see that some of the traits I posted were related to me only and not specific to ISTJs.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Wow. Well that data in the other thread is going to be difficult to work with.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ

It sure is. Now that I think think about it, I have no idea what I was really after there. Oh well...

MBTI
    LoLz

Which thread?