User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow I had to check the date on this one, I was wondering how it slipped past me.. LOL

Ahh your sweet...
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Every ISFJ I have met flirts with me by trying to have sex with me. I don't wanna say ISFJs are easy but if somebody said my life depended on having consensual sex with a girl that night and I was going to be locked in a room with one girl of any type I wanted I would for sure pick in ISFJ.

If I had a death wish I would pick INFJ.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I don't know whether to be offended or happy to hear your views??? EVERY ISFJ girl tries having sex with you, wow you must be an ISFJ magnet! But then again I can't be upset because you would choose so, so on a more mature level. Could it be people are attracted to those that are attracted to them??
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I don't know whether to be offended or happy to hear your views??? EVERY ISFJ girl tries having sex with you, wow you must be an ISFJ magnet! But then again I can't be upset because you would choose so, so on a more mature level. Could it be people are attracted to those that are attracted to them??
    I'm ENTP, shadow types are attracted to one another naturally and ISFJs are the most common female there. It could be I just meet the most INFJs, it could be that they find that to be the easiest way to attract or secure a relationship. I run from ISFJs anyway so the point is moot, I can pick them out of a crowd in seconds.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

goes back into hiding..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Hmm. The ISFJ I'm seeing is far from easy. Maybe she's waiting for me to take the initiative. I haven't really proposed anything further than kissing; I don't want to pressure her.

From experience, the majority is in the body language (as flirting tends to be, regardless of type). Mostly, when we met up, it consisted of body language and gestures over words. This was tedious, considering I'm far from observant. I don't know. If you're ruminating over whether an ISFJ is flirting or not, chances are they aren't. However, my ISFJ was especially shy and tentative, so I had to warm her up by telling a couple of light-hearted jokes.

Overall, besides the body language, I stand by what I said earlier in the thread that ISFJs (at least the females) don't really flirt... unless you're both already together. Then the closet impishness comes out to play.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    Heh. I could see that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Every ISFJ I have met flirts with me by trying to have sex with me. I don't wanna say ISFJs are easy but if somebody said my life depended on having consensual sex with a girl that night and I was going to be locked in a room with one girl of any type I wanted I would for sure pick in ISFJ.

MBTI can conjure up some creative stereotypes.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

My thoughts on Samvega's opinion exactly. ^

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

I'm ENTP, shadow types are attracted to one another naturally and ISFJs are the most common female there. It could be I just meet the most INFJs, it could be that they find that to be the easiest way to attract or secure a relationship. I run from ISFJs anyway so the point is moot, I can pick them out of a crowd in seconds.
    Yeah, I see that with this ENTP guy I know and ISFJs. They're always all over him, but he's married to an INFJ. But they still insist on talking to him.

Same story with ISTJs and ENFPs. ISTJs all up on the ENFPs. lol.