User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 71

  1. #31
    Junior Member Krwheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm not as good at flirting as other types, so I try to avoid it. Light flirting can be fun, but I'll never get carried away with it because it won't be as fulfilling as other people they've flirted with. The thing with being an ISFJ is that I don't let my feelings out that much, so it feels pretty special to just tell someone straight up that I like them. Which from previous posts, seems to be the way that most ISFJs feel.

    Plus it also seems to me that most ISFJs are very storgic lovers, meaning that they don't play games. They are all about sincerity and commitment.

  2. #32
    Junior Member mai345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    i guess so, but i dont have any guy friends, nor am i willing to try to make any. its too difficult for me. im always busy during lunch and brunch studying for a test or trying to finish something i didnt get to the night before. when i finally have nothing to do, i spend it talking with my best friend cause we're usually both busy. so.....yeah, its too hard for me to do + im clueless on how to get guy friends.

    but yes, if i had a guy friend i was comfortable talking with , its a big possiblity

  3. #33
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Well, I meant once you'd been in a relationship for a while. I had this theory in another thread that ISTJs might try to flirt after they've been in a relationship for a while. In other words, not flirting before the relationship. And I was wondering if it would be true for ISFJs also.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  4. #34
    Junior Member mai345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    yeah, with those conditions i would, but it'd be easier if someone else initiated it. it also depends if i see this theoretical person as more than a friend, cause i usually dont think more of guys that are already friends. i keep things as it is unless someone else opens my eyes.

  5. #35
    Junior Member mai345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    i also wouldnt do it unless i was serious about that one theoretical person. it'll be wrong to do that with more than one person. i havent yet tried the other ISFJs' approach of straight out telling my feelings cause i havent had a good enough reason to yet. ill let u kno how it goes when i do find someone and advance tho.

  6. #36
    Junior Member Krwheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mai345 View Post
    i also wouldnt do it unless i was serious about that one theoretical person. it'll be wrong to do that with more than one person. i havent yet tried the other ISFJs' approach of straight out telling my feelings cause i havent had a good enough reason to yet. ill let u kno how it goes when i do find someone and advance tho.
    I feel pretty similar about the seriousness of the flirting. I feel like I'm cheating if I pursue mulitiple girls, even though I know there isn't any established commitment. And I don't usually tell someone straight up that I am interested in them until I feel that there is some relational possibilities and I'm confident that the disclosure won't ruin the relationship.

  7. #37
    Junior Member mai345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krwheel View Post
    And I don't usually tell someone straight up that I am interested in them until I feel that there is some relational possibilities and I'm confident that the disclosure won't ruin the relationship.
    yup yup yup ;')

  8. #38
    Senior Member Warm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    723

    Default

    I don't usually flirt in person but am very flirty online. During chat I'll use innuendo or simply be physical without crossing the line into cybersex.

  9. #39
    Junior Member Krwheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    I don't usually flirt in person but am very flirty online. During chat I'll use innuendo or simply be physical without crossing the line into cybersex.
    That's actually interesting because I totally use pet names when I text and IM but very rarely do when I'm there in person with them.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Warm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krwheel View Post
    That's actually interesting because I totally use pet names when I text and IM but very rarely do when I'm there in person with them.
    Hmm. Why do you think that is? I think I might be flirtier online because I care more about what someone might say about it in person.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] INTJ: How do others see you? (ISFJ mom's opinion of me)
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Hey, I'm both an INTP and an ISFJ at times....how do I figure out who I really am?
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
  3. [ISTJ] How do ISTJs flirt?
    By tenINsFJ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:15 PM
  4. [ISFJ] ISFJ - How do I get my Mom Out of the House?!
    By CityLights87 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO