User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I reckon the ISFP type is naturally quite attractive to them.
    Relaxed and easygoing seems to appeal to them. As long as you don't go overboard.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Yeah, I have a calming influence on her and she helps me become more outgoing.

That socionics stuff sort of fits my relationship, except for this stuff:

Mirror partners generally agree about setting near future goals, but disagree about global aims. Mirror relations usually lack warm atmosphere between partners.
    We tend to agree on where we are going in life, sometimes disagree on how to get there. We have a very warm atmosphere.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Haha, I liked your post before the edit.

I reckon your best chance would be to just show off your cognitive processes, our CP's are matched up exactly with theirs except we flow out where they flow in and vice versa. So just be yourself, I reckon the ISFP type is naturally quite attractive to them.
    We may be incredibly compatible but surely, there must be some of our qualities they admire more than others or a few that annoy them. It'd be great to be aware of these.

I just realised that I've probably only seen 3 or 4 ESFJs here in the short time I've been on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    ....I love ESFJs too. I have a couple of friends who seem to be of that type, and they really know how to make me feel loved and appreciated. I am amazed at how much they remember of what I've told them in the past, and how attentive they are not only to my physical comfort, but every detail of what I do and say.

Sarah
    Out of all my pals, I've noticed the SFJs are most likely to do that. It does make one feel appreciated indeed.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

The only active ESFJ I know of here is Pure_mercury and he is male.

Maybe this post may get some ESFJ females attention and make them post.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    The only active ESFJ I know of here is Pure_mercury and he is male.

Maybe this post may get some ESFJ females attention and make them post.
    I saw a few others while browsing old threads. I thought ESPs were the most underrepresented on here... guess they have a strong competitor in this wonderful, amazing, lovely type that isn't susceptible to flattery at all. :P

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My favorite couples on soap operas are ISFP - ESFJ. They tend to have mutually agreeable energy levels and humor, and are fun to watch. Both seem to appreciate the Fi/Fe primary dynamic. The ISFP keeps things relaxed, the door open and swinging while being kind and supportive, and the ESFJ is the delightful cruise director and the fiery champion for their ISFP's cosmic leanings.

My sister's welding teacher was an ESTP married to an ESFJ, which was also very ".... and then hilarity ensues..." They're funny to listen to.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    My favorite couples on soap operas are ISFP - ESFJ. They tend to have mutually agreeable energy levels and humor, and are fun to watch. Both seem to appreciate the Fi/Fe primary dynamic. The ISFP keeps things relaxed, the door open and swinging while being kind and supportive, and the ESFJ is the delightful cruise director and the fiery champion for their ISFP's cosmic leanings.

My sister's welding teacher was an ESTP married to an ESFJ, which was also very ".... and then hilarity ensues..." They're funny to listen to.
    Can you give me a few examples of the couples?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Can you give me a few examples of the couples?
    Certainly!

On "The Young and the Restless":

Amber (ESFJ) and Daniel (ISFP)

Kevin (ESFJ) and Janna (ISFP)

I notice the ISFPs in these relationships are playing the cool clear conscience, and the ESFJs are like forces of nature. Kevin and Amber have both been con artists (go, Fe primary!) and are (semi)reformed. Their ISFP partners also have checkered pasts, but are very bouyant sorts of hellraisers and so kindred to their ESFJs that it's kind of sweet and instinctive.

On "Guiding Light" (which sucks really bad now... ):

Lizzie Spaulding (ESFJ - and HILARIOUS) and Bill Lewis (ISFP) - this pair has an antagonistic yet affectionate and hilarious interaction style. They're both competing for the same company and the two of them trading paint is hysterical. She cleverly one-ups him, he hates her for it so much he practically pulls her clothes off, and vice versa.

Too bad the writing and camera-work sucks so bad now. It's really ruined a great couple.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Certainly!

On "The Young and the Restless":

Amber (ESFJ) and Daniel (ISFP)

Kevin (ESFJ) and Janna (ISFP)

I notice the ISFPs in these relationships are playing the cool clear conscience, and the ESFJs are like forces of nature. Kevin and Amber have both been con artists (go, Fe primary!) and are (semi)reformed. Their ISFP partners also have checkered pasts, but are very bouyant sorts of hellraisers and so kindred to their ESFJs that it's kind of sweet and instinctive.

On "Guiding Light" (which sucks really bad now... ):

Lizzie Spaulding (ESFJ - and HILARIOUS) and Bill Lewis (ISFP) - this pair has an antagonistic yet affectionate and hilarious interaction style. They're both competing for the same company and the two of them trading paint is hysterical. She cleverly one-ups him, he hates her for it so much he practically pulls her clothes off, and vice versa.

Too bad the writing and camera-work sucks so bad now. It's really ruined a great couple.
    I really thought I might know at least one couple. I'm pretty much out of touch with TV. I'm a disgrace to my young age in that respect. :P

Thanks for obliging; will do a bit of youtube research later on to observe the dynamics of those relationships.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

my mom is an esfj and likes a manly "take-charge" type guy... she likes someone who is very intelligent in some area too. but he also has to be very romantic on top of it.

(she hasn't found that man yet. )