• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What do you most like about xSFJ's?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
This is my homage to the xSFJ types.

You make me feel safe.
You make me feel cared for.
You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.
When I pass out drunk on your floor you put me to bed and cover me up.
You are so together.
You stop me from acting on my aggressive impulses when we go out to a gig or a bar, knowing that I am way too irrational to notice that the guy I'm about to smack could easily beat me up. :D But you just laugh and don't make me feel guilty about it.
Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.
You are so clean and tidy.
You are graceful.
You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.
If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering.

I love you guys. :wubbie:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My ESFJ mate

Contacts me, jokes about how difficult I am to get in touch with and how I never call him but keeps doing it anyway cause he knows I love him but I’m not good with staying in contact.

Gentle and full of talk and bravado but would punch the lights out of anyone who bothered me if he thought I was in danger in a second.

Genuinely cares about people, will talk to anyone and everyone he meets has an opportunity to become a friend.

Completely honest and trust worthy, his word counts.

Basically a big giant teddy-bear who would kill for me :wub:

My ISFJ friend

Motherly, respectful and caring 100% of the time.

Other people always matter to her and everyone is treated with respect.

Will do what she says, no matter what.

Soft spoken and unassuming but can let loose and enjoy the moment.

Gratitude is authentic.

One of the best people to get together in a small group, have a glass of wine and chat about what's important to those around her.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My ESFJ mate

Contacts me, jokes about how difficult I am to get in touch with and how I never call him but keeps doing it anyway cause he knows I love him but I’m not good with staying in contact.

:yes: I wish more of my friends understood that, I am terrible at keeping in contact because I live in the clouds lol my ISFJ friend hasn't ever let that stop her which is why she is one of my most bff ever.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww thank you, Berberella and Trinity. :blush: On behalf of all SFJ's, I'd like to say that we love you too. :hug::wubbie:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yea I have to second the love fest.

I love how diligent and noble SFJ's are in making sure everyone is happy. I sometimes rely on them a little too much to keep me in a happy state. They're sick enough to get some pleasure out of it, so why not get some pleasure out of it.

ygolo

My termites win
This is my homage to the xSFJ types.

You make me feel safe.
You make me feel cared for.
You go out of your way to see that I am comfortable whenever I visit, you even make sure to have things you know I like for snacks or drinks.
You are so together.
Infact you do all you can to make sure I don't have another excuse to beat myself up with guilt because you know I do it alll the time.
You are so clean and tidy.
You are graceful.
You have fantastic taste in clothes and interior decorating.
If I could choose my parent I would choose your type because I know I would have had a childhood worth remembering.

I love you guys. :wubbie:

I agree with all of the above.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yea I have to second the love fest.

I love how diligent and noble SFJ's are in making sure everyone is happy. I sometimes rely on them a little too much to keep me in a happy state. They're sick enough to get some pleasure out of it, so why not get some pleasure out of it.

lawl 'tis true. We are sick enough to get pleasure out of that. You have an SFJ sister, right?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Mom.

But both my sisters are NF's (ENFP and INFJ) so I get a lot of love. :wubbie:

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love them because they care to listen to your opinions and like hearing theirs, they are very wise and there always seems to exist more in them that meets the eye.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kindness, generosity, selflessness, loyalty.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kindness, generosity, selflessness, loyalty.

I used to hope I'd preempt Jennifer ..now theres blue too!

& Introverts are a natural preference *no reason*

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
the isfjs I know - gentleness, loyalty, organising ability, moved by the plight of others, always offer to help, good listeners, gigglers - very infectious

esfjs - hosts and hostesses of the world, always doing something nice for someone, great huggers, just get on with it - organised and efficient, big sense of fun, special ability to make others feel good about themselves - open and honest.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ESFJ mate

Gentle and full of talk and bravado but would punch the lights out of anyone who bothered me if he thought I was in danger in a second.

Genuinely cares about people, will talk to anyone and everyone he meets has an opportunity to become a friend.

Completely honest and trust worthy, his word counts.

Basically a big giant teddy-bear who would kill for me :wub:

Sounds almost EXACTLY like my good ESFJ male friend- I miss him :(

ESFJ female friends- track me down and drag me out to socialize with them, patiently put up with my random ramblings, are completely loyal and trustworthy- they have a WARMTH that I lack :doh:

ISFJ mother- devoted to those she loves, concerned about things, dependable, shows interest in things just because I'm enthusiastic about them, gentle, loves animals and flowers, artistic talent... a good person :)