• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to make an ISTJ swoon

moonbaby

*borrowed from: How to woo an ENTJ down in the relationship area

Okay, we are ready..........tell us, tell us! :smile:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Give him/her a wedding ring.

moonbaby

well, he had the promise and that didnt seem to work. perhaps you mean there has to be a complication free situation..........

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Opt to go to the dollar movies instead of the expensive theater for a first date. xD

I speak from experience :yes:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Do what he expects you to do that fits within his perception of you.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...I'm coming up short. :jew: I'll think on it.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Close all the windows in the house and leave the gas on, eventually the fumes should make him swoon and pass out.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*borrowed from: How to woo an ENTJ down in the relationship area

Okay, we are ready..........tell us, tell us! :smile:

Show them your collection of knives. Polished, in order, sharpened, one for every occasion! :jew:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Acts of service. Shows you care, usually involves premeditative thought and therefore is a concrete display of your interest.

Spaghetti is my favorite dish, btw. :cheese:

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
if female, talk to her about kitchen items such as le creuset cookware and santoku knives.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Has anyone said "Ask them to do your taxes because they're great at understanding that stuff and very trustworthy."

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
if female, talk to her about kitchen items such as le creuset cookware and santoku knives.

Lol...that totally would not work on me. I have no idea that signifigance of either of those brands. Truthfully, the only reason I would even bother having a wedding would be for the sole purpose of getting other people to buy me all my kitchen supplies.

FTR, I would be happy with Cutco ;)

Has anyone said "Ask them to do your taxes because they're great at understanding that stuff and very trustworthy."

Ha...also not me! Two days before taxes are due I'm usually like, "Subract line 5b from 16a...blah...blah...blah...WTF?" "Crap, where is form 1099R!?" :huh:

Anyway, on a serious note...what really makes me swoon is people who are genuine. What I watch is how people treat others who are in service industries. If a guy I am out with treats the waiter/waitress badly or is a cheapskate that is definitely not a good sign. A lot could be said for how someone treats a perfect stranger.

Something that I find very attractive is a guy that keeps his word. It's really pretty simple. Call when you say you will, and follow through with things. I don't think that's too much to ask.

One last thing that makes me swoon is little thoughful acts of service...kinda along the lines of what Beat said.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The very, very basics:

Don't be late.
Don't be loud.
Have zero flakiness.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Bake his favorite cookies, preferably demonstrating plenty of blood, sweat and tears in the process, and then gush about what a good job he did mowing the lawn.

He'll be forever at your service. :D

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You know Anja, I think you should write a manual for woman who love or are trying to woo ISTJ's, and sell it here. moonbaby, I'm sure, will love an autographed copy.

(then again, apart from her, it might be a dying market):coffee:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Close all the windows in the house and leave the gas on, eventually the fumes should make him swoon and pass out.

Homer_Computer.png

Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ask the ISTJ to do your paperwork.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
1) Be on time.
2) Be on time.
3) Be on time.
4) Be on time.
5) Be on time.

:D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

My favorite ISTJ trait is flaunting loyalty in the face of reason.

If I ever end up as a dictator under the siege by an overwhelming rebel army, I want to be surrounded by ISTJ lieutenants.