• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to make an ISTJ swoon

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Make the unexpected pleasant. For example, one day in my last relationship I mentioned that I liked the way her face looked without her glasses. I mentioned that without her glasses you could see her eyes more clearly, and so forth. I said it tactfully and nice, and she didn't seem to react to it. However, each time after that, she always had her contacts in. I was surprisingly warmed by the fact that she was doing something that I said that I liked, albeit a two sentence nothing. :blush: I loved it.

Who knows really? :D We ISTJ's are a fun lot, lol.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm, that is IMHO a typical female thing *smiles* I mean, most women I know will gladly wear something or change something because their mate prefers it. We love to please ;)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh, goodness....
Don't rouse the femininsts from their slumber.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aww come on, I'm all for feminism and equal rights but I do celebrate the differences between genders with delight as well :)

And CC: LOL

Last edited:

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An ISTJ I was with would love it when the house was clean. LOL, but seriously -_- that was annoying.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A friend of mine who lives right above me loves to talk about serial killers. He has tested ISTJ a few times. He's also "suffering" from OCD. But he doesn't collect stuff or anything, he's just awfully clean. He totally fears germs, his apartment is clean as an army barracks. To make him "swoon" you've got to have a really good hand hygiene, be on time, be intelligent, conservative, like weird sex stuff, serial killers and preferably knives. :D

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Uhm, liking knives, weird sex and serial killers is not conservative.

(Your friend needs help methinks.)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's not really crazy. It's just an attitude he's got, he likes freaking people out :)
Sometimes I have actually seen him genuinely emotional about others... He's not in the danger zone. He's got friends, a stable job and a girlfriend that he seriously loves above everything else, and a healthy relationship with his family.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
You know Anja, I think you should write a manual for woman who love or are trying to woo ISTJ's, and sell it here. moonbaby, I'm sure, will love an autographed copy.

(then again, apart from her, it might be a dying market):coffee:

We shall never die out as long as there are ISTJs to be wooed.

Where can I buy a copy of aforementioned manual?

moonbaby

You know Anja, I think you should write a manual for woman who love or are trying to woo ISTJ's, and sell it here. moonbaby, I'm sure, will love an autographed copy.

(then again, apart from her, it might be a dying market):coffee:

Ha! Well myself and a slew of nf's!!

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
We shall never die out as long as there are ISTJs to be wooed.

Where can I buy a copy of aforementioned manual?

I think you and I and Moonbaby and some others could collaborate on this
and perhaps become instantly wealthy.
I have much to add, but as hot as it has become recently, I am holding
back for the bucks.

:hi:

fishingdude

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The very, very basics:

Don't be late.
Don't be loud.
Have zero flakiness.

I agree.

Give me a problem to solve or something. We get bored without something to do. Plenty of praise is good too, but only if it's genuine and deserved. NEVER be phony.