• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Sending Love and Peace to all the ISTJ's

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
just wanted to say thanks to all the ISTJs for posting online about type, because I know its uncharacteristic to do so.

I cant believe you are out there. I have learned a lot, its nice when you guys open up and tell what you really think.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On most of those threads, the "what is he thinking?" answers always seem kind of obvious...I start to wonder whether they're general answers for all people, or if it really wouldn't be as obvious if you're not an ISTJ.

But, whatever helps.

Usehername

On a mission
On most of those threads, the "what is he thinking?" answers always seem kind of obvious...I start to wonder whether they're general answers for all people, or if it really wouldn't be as obvious if you're not an ISTJ.

But, whatever helps.

Some of them are logical, but when you're dealing with a very private type that doesn't voice their thought processes... we're blind until you act, unlike most other ytpes which are more open and let us get into their heads more.

So, please continue. :)

Quixotic

MBTI Type
INFP
Yes, please do continue. My respect for ISTJs has quadrupled (which is a near impossibility considering I already deeply respect my ISTJ colleagues here in my world) in light of all the information you guys have shared with us, whether it seems obvious or not. :)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I take the love, I take the peace.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea keep going ISTJs! I love you all and have heaps of respect for you guys... Part of it is because you are so silent (I like mysteries) but thatnks so much for sharing. My father who I adore is ISTJ and would never dream of talking to me about 'his type' because as far as he's concerned he doesn't have one, so it's nice to see that others are prepared to. However, I must say that you guys seem the ones who do the walking not the talking. So I just wanted to drop by and send lots of love and respect and much adoration :wubbie: your way

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
just wanted to say thanks to all the ISTJs for posting online about type, because I know its uncharacteristic to do so.

I cant believe you are out there. I have learned a lot, its nice when you guys open up and tell what you really think.

You're quite welcome. Personally, I don't mind posting. I look at my "introversion" as being responsible to myself and not so much as avoiding or not participating. Probably my most dominant factor (am I using the terminology right?) is being judgemental to a fault. But, - like I said; we're all different.

;)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
You're welcome. Honestly, (for me, anyway) it's a whole lot easier to say what I think/feel in a forum where I have anominity and where (presumably) I don't actually know any of you. Plus, I'm better with putting my thoughts in writing rather than having to verbally express them spontaneously.

Truthfully, there are times I wish I had more "deep" conversations with some of my friends. Although they can be exhausting, it feels good once and awhile to share a part of yourself that is almost never seen.

calfienotion

MBTI Type
INFP
My dad is ISTJ and although we're totally different he's always been so solid and given me security and moral guidance. Respect.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Y'all are late to the party. I sent 'em hugs and kisses long ago. Ask Bella.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You can send some more anytime. I especially like it when it comes from NT's. Intensely satisfying, somehow.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
haha. that smilie looks constipated.

But here you go:

hugs-&-kisses-0008.jpg

Last edited:

leftylib

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I prescribe to socionics...In socionics the enfp and istj are conflciting types and istj is my dual. I'm an ENFJ. It seems to me like people on here are confused about types and compatability and you see the beta and delta quadrants mixing here and enfps acting like they're some kind of authority on ISTJs when really its a constant pygmallion project of the enfp trying to brainwash or sort of take the edge or focus off an istj. whatever it is its bad news. this place is a mess.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do you figure?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I prescribe to socionics...In socionics the enfp and istj are conflciting types and istj is my dual. I'm an ENFJ. It seems to me like people on here are confused about types and compatability and you see the beta and delta quadrants mixing here and enfps acting like they're some kind of authority on ISTJs when really its a constant pygmallion project of the enfp trying to brainwash or sort of take the edge or focus off an istj. whatever it is its bad news. this place is a mess.

Why you spreading bitterness?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No wait, maybe he just wants to help us out.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
It sounds a bit like he's fed-up that we dare get along with a type we "shouldn't" get along with. But there's a big chance that I've misunderstood.