User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Default Sending Love and Peace to all the ISTJ's

just wanted to say thanks to all the ISTJs for posting online about type, because I know its uncharacteristic to do so.

I cant believe you are out there. I have learned a lot, its nice when you guys open up and tell what you really think.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

On most of those threads, the "what is he thinking?" answers always seem kind of obvious...I start to wonder whether they're general answers for all people, or if it really wouldn't be as obvious if you're not an ISTJ.

But, whatever helps.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    On most of those threads, the "what is he thinking?" answers always seem kind of obvious...I start to wonder whether they're general answers for all people, or if it really wouldn't be as obvious if you're not an ISTJ.

But, whatever helps.
    Some of them are logical, but when you're dealing with a very private type that doesn't voice their thought processes... we're blind until you act, unlike most other ytpes which are more open and let us get into their heads more.

So, please continue.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Yes, please do continue. My respect for ISTJs has quadrupled (which is a near impossibility considering I already deeply respect my ISTJ colleagues here in my world) in light of all the information you guys have shared with us, whether it seems obvious or not.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I take the love, I take the peace.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea keep going ISTJs! I love you all and have heaps of respect for you guys... Part of it is because you are so silent (I like mysteries) but thatnks so much for sharing. My father who I adore is ISTJ and would never dream of talking to me about 'his type' because as far as he's concerned he doesn't have one, so it's nice to see that others are prepared to. However, I must say that you guys seem the ones who do the walking not the talking. So I just wanted to drop by and send lots of love and respect and much adoration your way

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    just wanted to say thanks to all the ISTJs for posting online about type, because I know its uncharacteristic to do so.

I cant believe you are out there. I have learned a lot, its nice when you guys open up and tell what you really think.
    You're quite welcome. Personally, I don't mind posting. I look at my "introversion" as being responsible to myself and not so much as avoiding or not participating. Probably my most dominant factor (am I using the terminology right?) is being judgemental to a fault. But, - like I said; we're all different.

...doesn't work or play well with others...

MBTI
    ISXJ

You're welcome. Honestly, (for me, anyway) it's a whole lot easier to say what I think/feel in a forum where I have anominity and where (presumably) I don't actually know any of you. Plus, I'm better with putting my thoughts in writing rather than having to verbally express them spontaneously.

Truthfully, there are times I wish I had more "deep" conversations with some of my friends. Although they can be exhausting, it feels good once and awhile to share a part of yourself that is almost never seen.

MBTI
    INFP

My dad is ISTJ and although we're totally different he's always been so solid and given me security and moral guidance. Respect.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, thanks. You've been very helpful.