• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Sending Love and Peace to all the ISTJ's

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We'll find out when/if he logs off (computer logs him off) in about 20 or 30 minutes.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I prescribe to socionics...In socionics the enfp and istj are conflciting types and istj is my dual. I'm an ENFJ. It seems to me like people on here are confused about types and compatability and you see the beta and delta quadrants mixing here and enfps acting like they're some kind of authority on ISTJs when really its a constant pygmallion project of the enfp trying to brainwash or sort of take the edge or focus off an istj. whatever it is its bad news. this place is a mess.

Oh hey, the personality police! I was wondering when you would show up.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Back on topic, I am honestly massively intrigued with ISTJs. For some reason, it's the type that I want to become more familiar with.
Don't know why, but I've got some innate love for you guys~

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
Back on topic, I am honestly massively intrigued with ISTJs. For some reason, it's the type that I want to become more familiar with.

You and a few more of us.

fishingdude

MBTI Type
ISTJ

Is there a question there or just an emotional outburst?

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah, mostly just outburst. Maybe a question of "Why do I get a tingly, happy feeling when I think of them" but that's unanswerable, mostly, so let's say outburst

krentz

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I must say that however unexpected it may seem from a theoretical standpoint, I too must weigh in and express my appreciation for you guys :)

Several of my good friends and another, closer one either tested as ISTJ or are likely to be such. What can I say? I find you enigmatic, yet fascinating somehow. You're very dependable for the most part, and where our interests overlap, you often seem to share an appreciation for detail not found in some other types or individuals. Sometimes I feel as though I know so little about you, that when you do decide to open up and share yourselves with me I feel all the more humbled. So, keep on rockin' :alttongue:

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I must say that however unexpected it may seem from a theoretical standpoint, I too must weigh in and express my appreciation for you guys :)

Several of my good friends and another, closer one either tested as ISTJ or are likely to be such. What can I say? I find you enigmatic, yet fascinating somehow. You're very dependable for the most part, and where our interests overlap, you often seem to share an appreciation for detail not found in some other types or individuals. Sometimes I feel as though I know so little about you, that when you do decide to open up and share yourselves with me I feel all the more humbled. So, keep on rockin' :alttongue:

Here, here!:cheers:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You're welcome. Honestly, (for me, anyway) it's a whole lot easier to say what I think/feel in a forum where I have anominity and where (presumably) I don't actually know any of you. Plus, I'm better with putting my thoughts in writing rather than having to verbally express them spontaneously.

Truthfully, there are times I wish I had more "deep" conversations with some of my friends. Although they can be exhausting, it feels good once and awhile to share a part of yourself that is almost never seen.
;)

I totally agree with this quote- anonymity (because of being shy?) is the key to getting to an ISTJ. However, if you already know your ISTJ, and e-mail or even texting would probably suffice (eventually the ISTJ should become more and more comfortable around you) THEN, as long as your around, the anonymity will have less and less of an impact on talking to your ISTJ- but don't expect them to be talkative out in public or when others are within hearing distance! :blush: