• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I doubt you can find me one sexually imaginative person that wouldn't find a sexually conservative person boring.

I think I fit that description. I consider myself "sexually imaginative" and I have never found sex boring, conservative or not. Some times were better than others, sure, but I can't recall any time that I thought "that was boring."

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thats quite intense. My condolences.

Darling.......I felt much the same until I hit my 30s. I think I had become completely comfortable in my skin and my sexuality slowly came alive.
Topped then several years later...I found someone who ignited the depths of the woman I was deep down inside. The saddest part of that we have never been more than emotional...

I feel like a completely different woman nearing 30 than I do now nearing 40.

--------------
by the way, I seem to have it 10xs stronger now than all of my friends. Perhaps it all evens out in the end.

Interestingly enough, I don't have a problem with it, if it is the case. Asexuality makes quite a bit of sense, and brings a feeling of "aha, so this is why I am the way I am." Similar to how MBTI did the same thing whenever you learn and research your type.

I simply haven't researched/studied (asexuality) enough to determine if it is really something that helps define me. It'll require at least one more g/f and sex once more. I'm not really looking forward to it, and that's kinda what clues me in already...:unsure:

:D

V

violaine

In regards to sex, I have had extremely limited experience. While completely hammered drunk, I enjoyed sex, yes. However, while sober it really wasn't that desired...at all.

I simply haven't researched/studied (asexuality) enough to determine if it is really something that helps define me. It'll require at least one more g/f and sex once more. I'm not really looking forward to it, and that's kinda what clues me in already...:unsure:

Do you know why it is different when you're drunk may I ask? Also, will you tell your next girlfriend that you think you're asexual? (Just curious, I would want to know beforehand...)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it difficult to imagine the SJs that I know doing something as P as sex.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I fit that description. I consider myself "sexually imaginative" and I have never found sex boring, conservative or not. Some times were better than others, sure, but I can't recall any time that I thought "that was boring."

I doubt you use your imagination as effectively as the rest of your anatomy...:D

moonbaby

Interestingly enough, I don't have a problem with it, if it is the case. Asexuality makes quite a bit of sense, and brings a feeling of "aha, so this is why I am the way I am." Similar to how MBTI did the same thing whenever you learn and research your type.

I always had the attraction...just didnt have much of the drive.

Is it just the sexual act, or are you not attracted period?

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Do you know why it is different when you're drunk may I ask? Also, will you tell your next girlfriend that you think you're asexual? (Just curious, I would want to know beforehand...)

Not exactly sure why it is different when drunk. Alcohol must have messed with me chemically. I don't really plan on drinking anytime in the near future, either.

And yes, I would definitely tell her beforehand. :yes:

I always had the attraction...just didnt have much of the drive.

Is it just the sexual act, or are you not attracted period?

I feel romantic attraction, meaning I want to hold them, kiss them, have a relationship/etc., but I do not feel sexual attraction. Nothing inside makes me want to "jump their bones," for lack of cursing. :D lol

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
In general there are two ways to be "boring":

1) unimaginative
2) overscheduled (not spontaneous)

They can be linked, but not always.

SJs can fall into the #2 while still being good lovers, but a set schedule can still feel like a rut to a P.

I don't think SJs are de facto #1 (as I said earlier, one of the most non-conservative women I knew was SJ). If one even puts a modicum of effort into being engaged sexually, you can avoid #1. When sex becomes just another activity, another chore to be marked on a list, then you have trouble.

be prepared for more scheduled sex when your child arrives. baby's naptime is always a good time...

i was never sexually conservative until i had a couple of not-so-nice boyfriends. one told me it was bad to have sex, the other told me i was boring. i've since bounced back and enjoy sex very much and my boyfriend's not concerned with any issue mentioned above. i know because i ask.

i don't generally talk about it with others in real life except my boyfriend (intp) and my best friend (istj).

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Without revealing too much info, my SJ has a higher sex drive than previous boyfriends. I have no complaints! :)

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
The best sex I ever had was with an ISTJ. I still sigh when I think about it. He was like a whirlwind of sensitivity, creativity and mischief.

:banana:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The best sex I ever had was with an ISTJ. I still sigh when I think about it. He was like a whirlwind of sensitivity, creativity and mischief.

:banana:

Wow...ref, could we lower that bar? It looks a little high. :tongue:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
a1093.gif

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I like the purple crunch berry being sex0rd. I'm kinda jealous of cape-bro.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought only kids used blankies.

(Isn't that illegal?)