• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
"She may be appealing because she is clean, she smells good, has her life in order, can cook well, is good in bed, is modest and proper, conscience and critical."

...Was a response toward a topic about an INFJ/ISTJ I came across the other day at this website... INFJ and ISTJ relationship - INFJ - tribe.net

I thought ISTJs were "in tune with other people's feelings" etc. Do they care to be good in bed(just curious)?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
"She may be appealing because she is clean, she smells good, has her life in order, can cook well, is good in bed, is modest and proper, conscience and critical."

...Was a response toward a topic about an INFJ/ISTJ I came across the other day at this website... INFJ and ISTJ relationship - INFJ - tribe.net

I thought ISTJs were "in tune with other people's feelings" etc. Do they care to be good in bed(just curious)?

Er...please refer to entire thread.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
lol wha??

People were saying "boring" but that's all opinion.. everyone has different aspects of what is boring and not.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, so I'm a BIG sensotard.

However, I agree with the whole GGG thing....

What makes you assume we are bad in bed just because we are not people who use colloquial jargon???

You think that's what I was saying? Not in the slightest. If you agree with GGG you probably aren't boring.

In general there are two ways to be "boring":

1) unimaginative
2) overscheduled (not spontaneous)

They can be linked, but not always.

SJs can fall into the #2 while still being good lovers, but a set schedule can still feel like a rut to a P.

I don't think SJs are de facto #1 (as I said earlier, one of the most non-conservative women I knew was SJ). If one even puts a modicum of effort into being engaged sexually, you can avoid #1. When sex becomes just another activity, another chore to be marked on a list, then you have trouble.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ISTJs can be in tune with other's feelings, but I don't think it's the default.

If they make it a priority to be good in bed, then they will be.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
lol wha??

People were saying "boring" but that's all opinion.. everyone has different aspects of what is boring and not.

Mister, you have to go through the whole thread to have your question answered, and then it still won't be answered.

moonbaby

My ESFP mother thinks I am the most boring person on the planet......and I do not find her particularly interesting........so, I assume we would each have our own perspective to what we consider boring.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
muslimwomansfishnetstocsw6.jpg

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ISTJs can be in tune with other's feelings, but I don't think it's the default.

If they make it a priority to be good in bed, then they will be.

(I quoted this post because it was the last I saw about what I wanted to say... nothing more :) )

Hello all - I spent time reading the thread, and without trying to fan any flames I did want to ask something. I am older, not the most emotive person on the planet, and probably rather dull myself; but here goes...

With regard to sex, does anything else really matter besides whether the individuals involved are satisfied? "Good in bed", "boring or imaginative", most (if not all) of these terms are subjective by natire and often subjectively evaluated by those not involved. But I will say this - having been married a long time may seem to lead to the idea that sex will eventually become "boring" (20+ years with the same person???) but - for me at least - the time we share together and the feelings we have eclipse definition.

I know this is a bit off of the OP, and I apologize if it got a bit preachy, but I just wanted to toss in my few pennies worth.

:)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^No that was lovely. :)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
(I quoted this post because it was the last I saw about what I wanted to say... nothing more :) )

Hello all - I spent time reading the thread, and without trying to fan any flames I did want to ask something. I am older, not the most emotive person on the planet, and probably rather dull myself; but here goes...

With regard to sex, does anything else really matter besides whether the individuals involved are satisfied? "Good in bed", "boring or imaginative", most (if not all) of these terms are subjective by natire and often subjectively evaluated by those not involved. But I will say this - having been married a long time may seem to lead to the idea that sex will eventually become "boring" (20+ years with the same person???) but - for me at least - the time we share together and the feelings we have eclipse definition.

I know this is a bit off of the OP, and I apologize if it got a bit preachy, but I just wanted to toss in my few pennies worth.

:)

ISTJ love is HOT!

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
In regards to sex, I have had extremely limited experience. While completely hammered drunk, I enjoyed sex, yes. However, while sober it really wasn't that desired...at all. My last girlfriend wanted it all the time, and I was like, "no." :D lol

I don't actually look forward to having it again...it may have just been a terrible couple of experiences, but I'm halfway to proclaiming myself Asexual (unless I'm hammered drunk).

My thoughts. ::shrugs::

moonbaby

In regards to sex, I have had extremely limited experience. While completely hammered drunk, I enjoyed sex, yes. However, while sober it really wasn't that desired...at all. My last girlfriend wanted it all the time, and I was like, "no." :D lol

I don't actually look forward to having it again...it may have just been a terrible couple of experiences, but I'm halfway to proclaiming myself Asexual (unless I'm hammered drunk).

My thoughts. ::shrugs::

Darling.......I felt much the same until I hit my 30s. I think I had become completely comfortable in my skin and my sexuality slowly came alive.
Topped then several years later...I found someone who ignited the depths of the woman I was deep down inside. The saddest part of that we have never been more than emotional...

I feel like a completely different woman nearing 30 than I do now nearing 40.

--------------
by the way, I seem to have it 10xs stronger now than all of my friends. Perhaps it all evens out in the end.