• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People, you do realize none of the SJs have said anything - see *this* is how SJs stay in power. They let other people have at it, and pull the strings behind the scenes. :D :devil:

illume

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Mismatched libido.... I have heard this a lot over the years... I am almost 50 years old so I am probably older than many of you. I have known a lot of people over the years and I have heard this many times (no doubt it was not from an SJ) and experienced it myself!!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pfft - I could say something, but I will do something that doesn't happen very often - and restrain myself. :devil:

When sex in your marriage gets dull (and it will, no matter what) I hope you know what to do. Cause I didn't. We (and our marriage) suffered.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
When sex in your marriage gets dull (and it will, no matter what) I hope you know what to do. Cause I didn't. We (and our marriage) suffered.

Wow, the wave of pessimism hit me from the other side of the ocean:D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In other words, you were bad in bed.

I've never interacted with you much, but I've read plenty of your posts in the past.

I find you insufferably arrogant and fairly ignorant about real life. A deadly combination.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dude, no offense. But :wtf:? I agree with Peguy, and if people go around searching for another woman just because 'sex gets dull,' well shame on you for your lack of creativity. I think there are *definitely* other factors involved. Only a cowardly man would not have the balls to come up to his wife and discuss the matter and instead go and cheat on her.

I'm not referring to you if that were the case, I'm just saying in general. I just don't get it. If you're (you general, not you specific) are not open to your husband/wife about sex, then who *can* you be open about it to???? :shock:

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've never interacted with you much, but I've read plenty of your posts in the past.

I find you insufferably arrogant and fairly ignorant about real life. A deadly combination.

MacGuffin, may I ask, did you get married very young?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, no offense. But :wtf:? I agree with Peguy, and if people go around searching for another woman just because 'sex gets dull,' well shame on you for your lack of creativity. I think there are *definitely* other factors involved. Only a cowardly man would not have the balls to come up to his wife and discuss the matter and instead go and cheat on her.

I'm not referring to you if that were the case, I'm just saying in general. I just don't get it. If you're (you general, not you specific) are not open to your husband/wife about sex, then who *can* you be open about it to???? :shock:
When did I say anything about cheating?

It falls on both parties to be GGG.

S

Sniffles

Hmmmn....if I recall, you were the one who denounced other people as "boring" for simply having a different approach to sex then you. Perhaps you yourself need to get off your high horse.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where's your short term memory? Post #65.

You even quoted it!

I didn't read that - in speed reading my eyes are trained to look over superfluous information, but I guess it wasn't then...

Besides, I'm a sensotard, so give me a break. :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well one thing you have to admit, our convo brought a shit load of people to the SJ forum :D Advertising!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmmn....if I recall, you were the one who denounced other people as "boring" for simply having a different approach to sex then you. Perhaps you yourself need to get off your high horse.

Are you boring?

I'm sorry, but having no imagination when it comes to sex (conservative) is boring.

Boring is boring.

Do boring people think of themselves as boring? Probably not.

I doubt you can find me one sexually imaginative person that wouldn't find a sexually conservative person boring.

Yeah, I'm sure that adds to it. I think all in all it's probably better to get married later. For a lot of people at least, I realize not for all.

I'd agree to that.

Marrying early isn't for everyone. Hardly anyone, in fact.

I didn't read that - in speed reading my eyes are trained to look over superfluous information, but I guess it wasn't then...

Besides, I'm a sensotard, so give me a break. :D

Pfft! I answer your question and you ignore it! :cry:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you boring?

I'm sorry, but having no imagination when it comes to sex (conservative) is boring.

Boring is boring.

Do boring people think of themselves as boring? Probably not.

I doubt you can find me one sexually imaginative person that wouldn't find a sexually conservative person boring.

I'd agree to that.

Marrying early isn't for everyone. Hardly anyone, in fact.

Pfft! I answer your question and you ignore it! :cry:

I didn't ignore it. I went to the site, and I searched for ggg and it said it couldn't find it. Sooooo!!!!!!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, shit, I ain't boring - if anything I'm TMTH!!! Sooooooooo!!!! No worries in that department. So you just take your little convo over ----> there and let me teach you how to be a real drama king!!!! :D