• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

moonbaby

While we are on the subject of relationships (well, the ISTJs are)...let's talk about sex baby!

Okay, why do I keep reading SJs have very traditional sex to basically make babies, and are rigid on their schedules and places regarding it??? Come on, is this true?

Open up...we can't see you!! Tell us your thoughts...

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ahem. *cough*

I will answer this as it seems like a serious question instead of the usual " I orgasm harder and longer than all a y'all" - thread

Yes, the average ISTJ is seen as the conservative wet blanket. It's a pity. I'm sure some are. But others are not.
I wanted to say more, but I cringe at revealing this much on teh interwebs.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I wanted to say more, but I cringe at revealing this much on teh interwebs

So are you a conservative wet blanket or not? At least reveal that much.....

moonbaby

This question is meant in no way to offend. It is just very curious because I see myself very similar to ISTJs in particular and I am not even close to how it is described.
They make INTJs seem very strange to me also...like we do not require human connection and comfort. I very much do, though my quantity of need may be different.
I myself seek a very intense connection with just one. I cannot connect with more than one at a time. Though, when I am connected...I am very, very open sexually. Just takes time and the right relationship/person.
So...I am very curious your opinions on you.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ajblaise...I wasn't being nasty....never to you, my sweetieangeldelight.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
This question is meant in no way to offend. It is just very curious because I see myself very similar to ISTJs in particular and I am not even close to how it is described.
They make INTJs seem very strange to me also...like we do not require human connection and comfort. I very much do, though my quantity of need may be different.
I myself seek a very intense connection with just one. I cannot connect with more than one at a time. Though, when I am connected...I am very, very open sexually. Just takes time and the right relationship/person.
So...I am very curious your opinions on you.

I'm not offended, I just don't like people knowing my stuff.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well in my experience no, SJs aren't really sexually conservative with their partner, however they are sexually conservative in the sense of being against having a plethora of sexual relationships with different partners.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I think whether an SJ is conservative with their partner will have more to do with where and how they were brought up. An SJ who grew up in rural Texas might be more conservative sexually than an SJ who grew up in Burlington, Vermont.

moonbaby

There are some SJ males who I have seen have many many sexcapades. Especially when they were younger.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm really not sure if this is an SJ thing only, as I've seen other types who are not so publically open with their sexual/intimate matters as well. Anyways, for me (and I grew up in Calif ajblaise :p) it's something I'd really rather share with one special guy only.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is why you start a thread like this in the Sexuality and Mature forum. Some people don't like talking about this stuff.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyways, for me (and I grew up in Calif ajblaise :p) it's something I'd really rather share with one special guy only.

I was thinking more in terms of how liberal/conservative someone will be in their sexual relationship with that special person, not whether or not they will publicly discuss it.

moonbaby

Freedom of speech sort of covers that. No one is forced to answer the question, or read it for that matter. And...it is SJ specific. :)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
No, I like to have a lot of interesting sex with the same person, but no babies (for now).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'd prefer sex to be with one partner whom I share a relationship with. I'm not a prude though.

S

Sniffles

Why is it that being sexually "conservative" is always protrayed as something negative or abnormal? :confused:

Well in my experience no, SJs aren't really sexually conservative with their partner, however they are sexually conservative in the sense of being against having a plethora of sexual relationships with different partners.

That's certainly something that speaks in favor of many SJs.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is it that being sexually "conservative" is always protrayed as something negative or abnormal? :confused:

Boring is usually a negative.