User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Thread: SJs & sex

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

People, you do realize none of the SJs have said anything - see *this* is how SJs stay in power. They let other people have at it, and pull the strings behind the scenes.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

Mismatched libido.... I have heard this a lot over the years... I am almost 50 years old so I am probably older than many of you. I have known a lot of people over the years and I have heard this many times (no doubt it was not from an SJ) and experienced it myself!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Pfft - I could say something, but I will do something that doesn't happen very often - and restrain myself.
    When sex in your marriage gets dull (and it will, no matter what) I hope you know what to do. Cause I didn't. We (and our marriage) suffered.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    When sex in your marriage gets dull (and it will, no matter what) I hope you know what to do. Cause I didn't. We (and our marriage) suffered.
    In other words, you were bad in bed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Wow, the wave of pessimism hit me from the other side of the ocean
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    In other words, you were bad in bed.
    I've never interacted with you much, but I've read plenty of your posts in the past.

I find you insufferably arrogant and fairly ignorant about real life. A deadly combination.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Dude, no offense. But ? I agree with Peguy, and if people go around searching for another woman just because 'sex gets dull,' well shame on you for your lack of creativity. I think there are *definitely* other factors involved. Only a cowardly man would not have the balls to come up to his wife and discuss the matter and instead go and cheat on her.

I'm not referring to you if that were the case, I'm just saying in general. I just don't get it. If you're (you general, not you specific) are not open to your husband/wife about sex, then who *can* you be open about it to????
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I've never interacted with you much, but I've read plenty of your posts in the past.

I find you insufferably arrogant and fairly ignorant about real life. A deadly combination.
    MacGuffin, may I ask, did you get married very young?
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Dude, no offense. But ? I agree with Peguy, and if people go around searching for another woman just because 'sex gets dull,' well shame on you for your lack of creativity. I think there are *definitely* other factors involved. Only a cowardly man would not have the balls to come up to his wife and discuss the matter and instead go and cheat on her.

I'm not referring to you if that were the case, I'm just saying in general. I just don't get it. If you're (you general, not you specific) are not open to your husband/wife about sex, then who *can* you be open about it to????
    When did I say anything about cheating?

It falls on both parties to be GGG.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    MacGuffin, may I ask, did you get married very young?
    Yup.