• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We totally came in, trashed the guardhouse, and left it for the SJs to clean up! :yes:

S

Sniffles

Ok MacGuffin, first off you need to calm down. Just throwing around statements like "boring is boring" doesn't get you anywhere. What's boring to some isn't boring to others. This is true in sex as it is in other areas of life.

A more mature attitude would be to say that one should be with a person with similar tastes in regards to sex, or else it can be very boring. I would also add that the relationship shouldn't be built around sex as well. We seem to have forgotten the importance of Love in Love-making.

As a Catholic, I uphold marriage to be a sacred union between two persons. So on a serious level, I am sorry things didn't work out with your wife. But try not to use the experience as an excuse to bash others. Trust me, I'm working on this myself, so Im not condescending to you.

An INTJ girl broke my heart, and I'm still healing from the pain. And of course in the wake of such I've said some pretty nasty things about INTJs. However, over time, I've begun to change my attitude and realise the situation more fully with wisdom.

I can only hope you'll do the same in the wake of the lost you experienced.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
A more mature attitude would be to say that one should be with a person with similar tastes in regards to sex, or else it can be very boring.

But why would one want to have a mature attitude.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't ignore it. I went to the site, and I searched for ggg and it said it couldn't find it. Sooooo!!!!!!

I quoted it for you right below the link! :doh:

Ok MacGuffin, first off you need to calm down. Just throwing around statements like "boring is boring" doesn't get you anywhere. What's boring to some isn't boring to others. This is true in sex as it is in other areas of life.

A more mature attitude would be to say that one should be with a person with similar tastes in regards to sex, or else it can be very boring.

I already said this: boring people should stick with boring people.

As a Catholic, I uphold marriage to be a sacred union between two peoples. So on a serious level, I am sorry things didn't work out with your wife. But try not to use the experience as an excuse to bash others. Trust me, I'm working on this myself, so Im not condescending to you.

An INTJ girl broke my heart, and I'm still healing from the pain. And of course in the wake of such I've said some pretty nasty things about INTJs. However, over time, I've begun to change my attitude and realise the situation more fully with wisdom.

I can only hope you'll do the same in the wake of the lost you experienced.

We're still together despite our troubles and are having a daughter in January.

moonbaby

I leave this place hoping these SJs would confess........I am thinking YES...they want to get their freak on, they have to....or at least I hope they want to. I return to hilarity.....you all are so funny!!

Beat wins the prize though. He broke out and spilled the beans. Thank you Beat. My hero.

We leave you now in the Guardhouse to be flogged by your SJ brothers and sisters for telling the truth.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I leave this place hoping these SJs would confess........I am thinking YES...they want to get their freak on, they have to....or at least I hope they want to. I return to hilarity.....you all are so funny!!

Beat wins the prize though. He broke out and spilled the beans. Thank you Beat. My hero.

We leave you now in the Guardhouse to be flogged by your SJ brothers and sisters for telling the truth.

LOL! It was fun (not telling you anything)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, so I'm a BIG sensotard.

However, I agree with the whole GGG thing....

What makes you assume we are bad in bed just because we are not people who use colloquial jargon???

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you both.

This is boring, let's keep fighting.

I concur. :D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Hey, I have a great idea!!!! Let's combine the Chivalry and SJ post and make the two of them have a duel to decide who keeps his honor??? Then post it on the debate forum that will probably take place, as over 88% wants it. :D

moonbaby

I will be honest, if I were not behind the internet for security I would not be able to talk about what I think about sex.................... I am rather shy in person.

However, for purposes that including learning.......on here in the safety of the net. I am an open book.

I am not sure about other INTJs...........I am not boring. Not in the least. I have been married to boring though......... ha!