User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: SJs & sex

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Yeah, it would be great if someone not only defined in what way one is conservative, but also define the concept of 'conservative.' That would help me understand how SJs tick much better....Then they could answer more specifically (if they so desired).
    Yes, I think it should be noted that not liking talking about sex (as in your own personal stuff) in public, does in no way mean that you like having sex on a Thursday nigh between 7 and 8 pm only.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

What I meant as sexually conservative was a person that prefers not to try new things in sexual matters [I know this sounds negative, but it really isn't: for a counter-example, trying a new guy/girl when you're engaged with a person is generally thought about as betrayal]
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Yes, I think it should be noted that not liking talking about sex (as in your own personal stuff) in public, does in no way mean that you like having sex on a Thursday nigh between 7 and 8 pm only.
    Yeah, really, it's too bad people have such misconceptions (not here, just in general).

I think people visualize a person with a pole up their ass with a pocket organizer saying, "Mr. Jones, I see from my calendar here that it has been *exactly* 15 days, 5 hours, 2 minutes, 31 seconds since our last round of sexual intercourse. As a result, it would be highly advisable to make an appointment. I think I can squeeze you in at 5:30 pm on Tuesday right before I make dinner."

DUDE??!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    What I meant as sexually conservative was a person that prefers not to try new things in sexual matters [I know this sounds negative, but it really isn't: for a counter-example, trying a new guy/girl when you're engaged with a person is generally thought about as betrayal]
    Do people do that?

I'm starting to think I'm ESFJ after all.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Yeah, really, it's too bad people have such misconceptions (not here, just in general).

I think people visualize a person with a pole up their ass with a pocket organizer saying, "Mr. Jones, I see from my calendar here that it has been *exactly* 15 days, 5 hours, 2 minutes, 31 seconds since our last round of sexual intercourse. As a result, it would be highly advisable to make an appointment. I think I can squeeze you in at 5:30 pm on Tuesday right before I make dinner."

DUDE??!!
    LOL!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Do people do that?

I'm starting to think I'm ESFJ after all.
    Well some people do that, but the only ENFP I've dated for a while was very opposed to that kind of behavior for the record
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Sniffles

DUDE??!!
    I think you've been around Germans a little too long.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

My experience with my ISTJ husband is that he is very conservative sexually in terms of how he does it and that he has a very limited libido. It has given me the impression that the ISTJ may possibly be a mismatch for the randy ENFP (me!!!!). I am certain this could be a gross generalization based on my sample of one....... Wish the SJ's out there would be slightly more informative.

He had very limited experience before we met and he was in his early 30's at the time. He does not discuss sex with others.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    That's assuming being conservative is necessarily boring.
    When it comes to sex it is boring.

MBTI
    INTP

Although sexuality can be a determining trait in morals and values. I do not believe that libido is strongly affected by a person's personal traits, these two concepts should be looked at and analyzed separately. There are a number of physical ailments that could result in a low, high or 'normal' libido.