• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs & sex

illume

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3

The horny guy whose wife only wants sex three times a year?? Don't kid yourself!! I have had friends who told me that they hated having sex with their husbands..... Twice a year was enough for them.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He had very limited experience before we met and he was in his early 30's at the time. He does not discuss sex with others.
Don't know about libido, but this part sounds like myself. I don't like to talk with even the most trusted friends about sex, really. But the thread seems to be demonstrating that trend pretty well already. :tongue:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The horny guy whose wife only wants sex three times a year?? Don't kid yourself!! I have had friends who told me that they hated having sex with their husbands..... Twice a year was enough for them.

I think that's a rather *extreme* case, don't you? :shock:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Define 'suck in bed.'

(Just because my Te is now activated).

Nahhhh, just kidding. But seriously, dude, you're being silly. :shock:

Do you read Savage Love?

Dan Savage (and his readers) coined an acronym: GGG

Dan Savage said:
GGG stands for "good, giving, and game," which is what we should all strive to be for our sex partners. Think "good in bed," "giving equal time and equal pleasure," and "game for anything—within reason."

I'm starting to get the impression a bunch of you aren't good lovers.

I find your posts boring.

I better call the burn unit. I just got burnt! :cry:

Last edited:

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ

That usually has very little to do with sex. They probably get treated badly.

S

Sniffles

Good grief, does anyone have any proof for any of these odd conjectures that are floating around like marmelade clouds on a powder puff?

Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury,

As prosecutor, I MacGuffin, would like to present these exhibits to the court.

Exhibit A: a written avadivit by some random schmuck showing that yes indeed boring people are indeed boring.

Exhibit B: my own written testimony to Officer Brown that further confirms that boring people are boring.

Exhibit C: These video samples showing boring people having intercourse. Just notice how boring they are in bed.

Your honour, the prosecution rests.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you read Savage Love?

Dan Savage (and his readers) coined an acronym: GGG

I'm starting to get the impression a bunch of you aren't good lovers.

I better call the burn unit. I just got burnt! :cry:

I don't know if it is a *good* thing or a *bad* thing that I totally don't even know what you mean by that.

That usually has very little to do with sex. They probably get treated badly.

That's what I was thinking.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Exhibit A: a written avadivit by some random schmuck showing that yes indeed boring people are indeed boring.

Exhibit B: my own written testimony to Officer Brown that further confirms that boring people are boring.

Exhibit C: These video samples showing boring people having intercourse. Just notice how boring they are in bed.

HAHAHA! Now *that* is what I'm *talking* about!!!!! :D

Is it? :huh:

Just for the record, I was talking about the other folks...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

Okay, but this unspecific to MBTI. It may happen to any type.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ

LOL!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thank you.

I'd also like to add, if you are boring in bed, please stop reading this thread and do something constructive with your time.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you.

I'd also like to add, if you are boring in bed, please stop reading this thread and do something constructive with your time.

Pfft - I could say something, but I will do something that doesn't happen very often - and restrain myself. :devil:

S

Sniffles

Thank you.

Then why are you still posting here? Go do something constructive with your time!