Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    O
    M
    G
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Awkward!
    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Why does that please you? Your just not nice to me!

Shadow- If any of what you have said happened to me, I would run.... far and fast.... and not come back for a very long time!
    His mum was very cool actually. Even after we'd broken up she invited me round for lunch. I hoped very much that his dad never knew though, I'm not sure whether she told him or not.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    His mum was very cool actually. Even after we'd broken up she invited me round for lunch. I hoped very much that his dad never knew though, I'm not sure whether she told him or not.
    LOL what?! You have some serious guts for an SJ! Like I said, if that were me, I would NOT be going back to that place and I would NOT be talking/seeing anyone from there again- or at least for quite a while!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I find this much embarrassment about a natural function puzzling.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISTx

$3>< 1z |<e\/\/e|_ !!!

MBTI
    istj

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    While we are on the subject of relationships (well, the ISTJs are)...let's talk about sex baby!

Okay, why do I keep reading SJs have very traditional sex to basically make babies, and are rigid on their schedules and places regarding it??? Come on, is this true?

Open up...we can't see you!! Tell us your thoughts...
    I have traditional values regarding sex (marry and have sex with one person your whole life) which conflict societies values on sex (sow your wild oats in college marry a girl have babies get divorced and get a young wife when I get rich). It is conflicting because I want society to have traditional values.

I am not that rigid on time and place or positions, I am down for whatever whenever however.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I find this much embarrassment about a natural function puzzling.
    Mm. The same reason why underarm hair, farting and stomach rumbling is too, I guess. Revealing our humanity, maybe? *shrug* I openly announce to my friends that I've come on; "Good news guys! I'm not pregnant! It's like a monsoon of maroon down here!" Much to their baffling disgust.

All of the SJs I know are pretty hush-hush on this topic, especially the ISFJ. But we're sort of involved with one another, so I tone it down when she's around. I like to make the others squirm, though.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Mm. The same reason why underarm hair, farting and stomach rumbling is too, I guess. Revealing our humanity, maybe? *shrug* I openly announce to my friends that I've come on; "Good news guys! I'm not pregnant! It's like a monsoon of maroon down here!" Much to their baffling disgust.

All of the SJs I know are pretty hush-hush on this topic, especially the ISFJ. But we're sort of involved with one another, so I tone it down when she's around. I like to make the others squirm, though.

I have no issue with keeping things hush-hush or traditional values adhered to (I do myself as well). All I mean is if they are answering this thread, they are not keeping it hush-hush and they sound like 10 year olds going boys..ewwwwww!

Do you think drinking that dated 2006 milk will hurt me?
    Well it might make you...you know....
    No. What?
    You know. throw up :blushing::blushing::blushing:
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by uberrogo View Post
    It is conflicting because I want society to have traditional values.

The individuals in society or society as a whole? Is it ok with you that people do what they want behind closed doors yet have a nice, scrubbed clean public face?

MBTI
    istj

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    The individuals in society or society as a whole?
    What is the difference? The individuals are what makes society.

Is it ok with you that people do what they want behind closed doors yet have a nice, scrubbed clean public face?
    I am content with things being less than optimal and am not on a vendetta to change peoples minds or institute the thought police. But I would still like society to be consistent on values, specifically my values (which are traditional ones like I explained above).
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by uberrogo View Post
    What is the difference? The individuals are what makes society.
    Because everyone has individual outlooks on sex? Society doesn't comprise of eusociality.
    Um, yeah.