User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 240

Thread: SJs & sex

  1. #211
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Ah, no wonder it gave me that reddish line...

    Back to topic... I don't know if the fact that I never had anyone to talk about these matters has somehow made me even more private with the subject than what an average SJ would be. And what makes me feel super-uncomfortable, is women talking about sex.

    Stupid SJ family and SJ brains.
    Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward. Except, I never had an SJ family. But still, nobody talked about this stuff in my own home. And when they did, I left the room [had ENFJ sister and ExxP sister no brothers] and found something contructive to do! Like... get some headphones!

  2. #212
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward. Except, I never had an SJ family. But still, nobody talked about this stuff in my own home. And when they did, I left the room [had ENFJ sister and ExxP sister no brothers] and found something contructive to do! Like... get some headphones!
    Ooh no, sex is not something you discuss with your family! Except I don't mind if they *remind* me to make sure he uses a condom. (My answer: *weary voice* "yes, dad". Issue closed.) Sex is something you have a laugh about with close friends though.

  3. #213
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Not me! I don't talk to my close friends about it, but they seem to want to talk to me about it. So I just kind of sit and listen and put my 2 cents in.

  4. #214
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Yes, this thread makes me feel awkward.
    Good. Good. This pleases me.

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Not me! I don't talk to my close friends about it, but they seem to want to talk to me about it. So I just kind of sit and listen and put my 2 cents in.
    You have the same problem as I. I can't get my ENFP/ENFJ friends to shut up about sex. You can only have so many sexual innuendos in one conversation.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  5. #215
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Talking about sex is something I'd only do with my guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ooh no, sex is not something you discuss with your family! Except I don't mind if they *remind* me to make sure he uses a condom. (My answer: *weary voice* "yes, dad". Issue closed.) Sex is something you have a laugh about with close friends though.
    Ohmygawd! I would turn 50 shades of red and just DIE if my Dad ever said something like that to me. Ugh!!! *gasp*

    (so glad my parents never talk about sex at all to me. )

  6. #216
    Senior Member Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Talking about sex is something I'd only do with my guy.



    Ohmygawd! I would turn 50 shades of red and just DIE if my Dad ever said something like that to me. Ugh!!! *gasp*

    (so glad my parents never talk about sex at all to me. )
    Yeah, he was obviously very embarrassed about mentioning it. I gave out the vibes of: "Obviously! Who do you take me for? Someone irresponsible??" and that was that. Actually, more embarrassing was when I was having sex with an ex and his mum walked in on the act... I apologised to her and she was like "We were all young once!" and provided condoms on my ex's pillow the next time I was over!! Haha! (Yeah, I can laugh now...)

  7. #217
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yeah, he was obviously very embarrassed about mentioning it. I gave out the vibes of: "Obviously! Who do you take me for? Someone irresponsible??" and that was that. Actually, more embarrassing was when I was having sex with an ex and his mum walked in on the act... I apologised to her and she was like "We were all young once!" and provided condoms on my ex's pillow the next time I was over!! Haha! (Yeah, I can laugh now...)
    O
    M
    G
    !

  8. #218
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yeah, he was obviously very embarrassed about mentioning it. I gave out the vibes of: "Obviously! Who do you take me for? Someone irresponsible??" and that was that. Actually, more embarrassing was when I was having sex with an ex and his mum walked in on the act... I apologised to her and she was like "We were all young once!" and provided condoms on my ex's pillow the next time I was over!! Haha! (Yeah, I can laugh now...)
    Awkward!
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  9. #219
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Good. Good. This pleases me.
    Why does that please you? Your just not nice to me!

    Shadow- If any of what you have said happened to me, I would run.... far and fast.... and not come back for a very long time!

  10. #220
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    I think SJs like sex. Just what I see.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  2. Ducks and sex "arms race"
    By rivercrow in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO