User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Thread: SJs & sex

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

my girlfriend will only have sex with me if there is absolutely nobody around and the setting is safe

me on the other hand would do it anywhere if the moment was right

maybe its just cause im a guy

edit she's an isfj

MBTI
    INTJ

Wow, I'm amazed at how sensitive some people are not wanting to talk about sex on an internet forum (unless you've posted your picture, in which case I totally understand.) For me it's just not a big deal.

Same with a lot of the responses. I agree with those that say SJs aren't sexually promiscuous with loads of different partners and that we like to experiment a bit, just with one close partner. Personally I'm very sexually open, but my ISFJ boyfriend has much less of a libido than I do, and could go without sex for an age. He seems to like it if I try something 'exotic', but he'd never be the one to initiate that.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Man, I really miss Bella. She was so awesome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'd just like to say that I'd totally do an ISTJ right about now. Maybe an ESTJ too.

Any takers?
    Preferrably male with a side of RAWR.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Same with a lot of the responses. I agree with those that say SJs aren't sexually promiscuous with loads of different partners and that we like to experiment a bit, just with one close partner. Personally I'm very sexually open, but my ISFJ boyfriend has much less of a libido than I do, and could go without sex for an age. He seems to like it if I try something 'exotic', but he'd never be the one to initiate that.
    I'm curious to know what an ISTJ thinks is exotic? I mean don't they think deviating from ritual IS exotic?
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, as an ISTJ I'm a very very private person. Whatever happens between me and my girlfriend in the bedroom stays just between me and my girlfriend.

Talking about 'it' is very discomfortable for me.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Well, as an ISTJ I'm a very very private person. Whatever happens between me and my girlfriend in the bedroom stays just between me and my girlfriend.

As is English, apparently.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    I'd just like to say that I'd totally do an ISTJ right about now. Maybe an ESTJ too.

Any takers?
    Preferrably male with a side of RAWR.

I'm curious to know what an ISTJ thinks is exotic? I mean don't they think deviating from ritual IS exotic?
    I'll answer you by answering Habba :

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post

I get that, and I wouldn't go into detail about exactly what we did, how, when and where etc. but there's a fine line between being a 'private person' and being a prude. (I'm not saying you are by the way, just in general)
    For me, sex is a normal, healthy part of a relationship. I don't mind saying that I have sex with my boyfriend and it's not always the stereotypical 'missionary' image of it, as long as you don't probe further. I'm suspicious of people who don't even like to acknowledge that they have sex; what are they scared of?
    It's probably an arena in which I'll have to agree to disagree with some people.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

SJs get laid? What?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

I get that, and I wouldn't go into detail about exactly what we did, how, when and where etc. but there's a fine line between being a 'private person' and being a prude. (I'm not saying you are by the way, just in general)
    For me, sex is a normal, healthy part of a relationship. I don't mind saying that I have sex with my boyfriend and it's not always the stereotypical 'missionary' image of it, as long as you don't probe further. I'm suspicious of people who don't even like to acknowledge that they have sex; what are they scared of?
    It's probably an arena in which I'll have to agree to disagree with some people.
    This is my SJ. It's like she's embarrassed to admit it, which I've never understood yet our sex life is really healthy and awesome.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

SJs can be kinky.