User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 240

Thread: SJs & sex

  1. #121
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    LOL! It was fun (not telling you anything)

    I think I know why you wont tell Bella.........because you are a Vixen!

  2. #122
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    I think I know why you wont tell Bella.........because you are a Vixen!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    479

    Default

    "She may be appealing because she is clean, she smells good, has her life in order, can cook well, is good in bed, is modest and proper, conscience and critical."

    ...Was a response toward a topic about an INFJ/ISTJ I came across the other day at this website... INFJ and ISTJ relationship - INFJ - tribe.net

    I thought ISTJs were "in tune with other people's feelings" etc. Do they care to be good in bed(just curious)?

  4. #124
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    "She may be appealing because she is clean, she smells good, has her life in order, can cook well, is good in bed, is modest and proper, conscience and critical."

    ...Was a response toward a topic about an INFJ/ISTJ I came across the other day at this website... INFJ and ISTJ relationship - INFJ - tribe.net

    I thought ISTJs were "in tune with other people's feelings" etc. Do they care to be good in bed(just curious)?
    Er...please refer to entire thread.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    479

    Default

    lol wha??

    People were saying "boring" but that's all opinion.. everyone has different aspects of what is boring and not.

  6. #126
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Okay, so I'm a BIG sensotard.

    However, I agree with the whole GGG thing....

    What makes you assume we are bad in bed just because we are not people who use colloquial jargon???
    You think that's what I was saying? Not in the slightest. If you agree with GGG you probably aren't boring.



    In general there are two ways to be "boring":

    1) unimaginative
    2) overscheduled (not spontaneous)

    They can be linked, but not always.

    SJs can fall into the #2 while still being good lovers, but a set schedule can still feel like a rut to a P.

    I don't think SJs are de facto #1 (as I said earlier, one of the most non-conservative women I knew was SJ). If one even puts a modicum of effort into being engaged sexually, you can avoid #1. When sex becomes just another activity, another chore to be marked on a list, then you have trouble.

  7. #127
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Whistling... The tell-tale sign.

  8. #128
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    "She may be appealing because she is clean, she smells good, has her life in order, can cook well, is good in bed, is modest and proper, conscience and critical."

    ...Was a response toward a topic about an INFJ/ISTJ I came across the other day at this website... INFJ and ISTJ relationship - INFJ - tribe.net

    I thought ISTJs were "in tune with other people's feelings" etc. Do they care to be good in bed(just curious)?
    ISTJs can be in tune with other's feelings, but I don't think it's the default.

    If they make it a priority to be good in bed, then they will be.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ISTJs can be in tune with other's feelings, but I don't think it's the default.

    If they make it a priority to be good in bed, then they will be.
    Thanks.

  10. #130
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    lol wha??

    People were saying "boring" but that's all opinion.. everyone has different aspects of what is boring and not.
    Mister, you have to go through the whole thread to have your question answered, and then it still won't be answered.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  2. Ducks and sex "arms race"
    By rivercrow in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 01:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO