• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: Most hated type?

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hating is bad for your karma. Even if it's a joke.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even if karma is a joke?

I don't know, I have a strange feeling that if you dump an INTP you end up with 7 years bad relationship luck. I'm hoping I only have two years left... :(

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Didn't you do the INTP purification ritual?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't really hate anything... honestly I can't think of anything I literally HATE. I mean, situations, I can say "damn, I hate situations like this", but people? What a waste of energy! :huh:

It's no secret which types however, I find the most frustrating to deal with from my own personal POV. But I'm acutely aware that the feeling's mutual.

Unique

Each type has a role to play and is needed imo. I do not hate a type.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I agree with animenagai. In another place, in another time, in another parallel universe, this discussion may actually be productive. However, all that’s being seen here is a mass restatement of some rather unsavory venom that would be better off not existing in the first place. “Ghe Ha, SJs suck.” Discussions like this seem to proliferate not so much for the purpose of bringing forth creative thought but to establish a brutal consensus over who’s human worth is legitimate. Are we really so obsessed with the flaws of other people that their virtues become irrelevant to us?

I personally bear no hatred for any particular type. ESTJs can be extremely abrasive, especially when placed into a position of bureaucratic superiority (insistence on organizational rules, red tape, and obsession with details and orderliness), but there’ve certainly been several that I could get along with.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Polarity breeds discussion. You are forced to take a position. It doesn't mean we're being mean. We're just asserting a viewpoint.

Tsk. I'm an INFP. Nothing forces me to have to take a position. :cheese:

Frankly I rarely use the word "hate" for anything less than mass murder. Don't care to haul that emotion around with me or have it in my mouth. Ick.