• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: Most hated type?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
In my opinion it's going to be different for each person and this thread will just promote conflict among everyone. :dry:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Wow - there sure are a lot of these polarity threads circulating lately.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTJ -- stands in the way of inefficiency for the sake of tradition and conformity, two principles I vehemently despise.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ - explanation would be redundant.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3

way too much for my taste. how the good outweighs the bad for these threads is beyond me.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Polarity breeds discussion. You are forced to take a position. It doesn't mean we're being mean. We're just asserting a viewpoint.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Based on pure type description without adding a person to it, ESTP.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Polarity breeds discussion. You are forced to take a position. It doesn't mean we're being mean. We're just asserting a viewpoint.

i agree that polarity breeds discussion, but there are different ways of doing it. as for you're not being mean, honestly, that's not something the instigator is in position to say. it's beside the point.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my opinion it's going to be different for each person and this thread will just promote conflict among everyone. :dry:

ESTJ -- stands in the way of inefficiency for the sake of tradition and conformity, two principles I vehemently despise.

Regarding what sentiments others have? Reacting, it would seem negatively, to conflict? Noting Principles that you "Vehemently despise"?

All three of you are clearly Feelers. :dont:

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
Crap,... there's so many to list...
hmm
My vote goes to ESFJ. and other closed minded SJ's.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Regarding what sentiments others have? Reacting, it would seem negatively, to conflict? Noting Principles that you "Vehemently despise"?

All three of you are clearly Feelers. :dont:

Just curious, are you still upset at the time when a couple of the members pointed out that you seemed to be a feeler instead of a T? Or was it just Bluewing, I can't recall. I am just curious and mean nothing by this, so please don't be offended by my curiousity.

Insidious 3

MBTI Type
INTJ
I agree with a number of others. ESTJ's and ESFJ's because they believe that everyone should go to any social function that may be on, simply because its traditional and people before them have done it.
I can't think of anything worse then wasting my time talking to ESJ's in my spare time.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, NTs might be off-putting sometimes, but we're not the most hated.