• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Self- Evaluation: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Here are mine:

Strengths: Flexible, ambitious, risk-taker, enterprising, forgiving, courageous, adaptative, generous, calm, able to cope with anything, decisive, opportunistic (can be a good and a bad thing), adventurous, does not fear failure and pain, patient, relentless

Weaknesses: fear, doubting, machieveillian, power driven, obsessive, calculating, selfish, slacker, impulsive, acts without planning, procrastinator, warmonger, conflict driven, taking things too far, judgemental, not good at planning, gives up too early, self-seeking, rebellious, anti-authority, domineering, crushes other people to get to the top, introverted, jealous, fears people who are more talented than me, absentminded, disorganized, self-destructive.

Last edited:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Strengths: Everything
Weaknesses: Too modest

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
Strengths: Self awareness, unwillingness to do anything but my best in what I do, occasionally insightful, intelligence, and the ability to understand others' viewpoints and feelings as well as disseminate information in such a way that the listener will best understand (the difference in talking to an expert vs. a layman, etc.).

Weaknesses: Avoidance of confrontation, inability to assert my own needs at times, lack of confidence when taking action. Hypersensitive in certain situations.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Strength: Empathic and warm.

Weakness: Self-loathing and substance abuse.

Edit: So sorry NTs. Didn't notice the forum area. Leaving now... :blush:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmmm.

Strengths: Everything.

Weaknesses: Everything.

I like being balanced! :D

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Strengths:
Emotionless when it counts, gets things done, ambitious, decisive, unconditionally loyal to those I love, stand up for what I believe in....

Weaknesses:
Obsessive, addictive behavior, manipulative, over analyzing, jealous, self destructive, whirlwind of pent up crazed emotions, brutally honest, cruel, far too large ego, irritable, constantly questioning other's motives, etc, etc, etc.

Well, that's slightly unbalanced. :\

Evguenia

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w2
ENTJ Take Two

Strengths: Being outspoken, being able to take initiative, organized, punctual, willing to help others, willing to stand up to what I believe in, coming up with new plans

Weaknesses: Being manipulative, being too dominant, annoying, excessive need for being independent, dismissing other people's ideas and suggestions, trying to find and correct faults in things (can be both a strength and weakness, depending on the situation)