User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I like watching you pretend to be someone you're not.
    Waiting for TG to retort. This is entertaining.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Hehe, he said "balls".
    I'm female.
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Ni
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm female.
    The same still applies.
    As in now it's:
    Hehe, she said "balls".

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I like watching you pretend to be someone you're not.
    Jaguar is brilliant or of average intelligence at the very least. I admire his totally justifiable ego.

*Who says I am not a people pleaser.

Une Femme est une femme Array paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Post Thanks / Like

I just changed my profile to INTJ and then this thread pops up...
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Hehe, he said "balls".
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm female.
    Classic INTJ exchange in thread about INTJs!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I can honestly say I 'hate' anyone. There are a few people I have a profound distrust for but it has nothing (as far as I know) to do with type. If I 'hate' someone I have given them way too much control over my thoughts and internal well-being - this is something that is under MY control, thank you.

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Post Thanks / Like

I find them droll hell spawn.
    They lack soul and replace it with a logic based value system with plenty of elastic exceptions for themselves.
    Rules, pragmatism and self preservation are their meat and potatoes. When they get pissed off they tend to go over the top, scorched earth, vendetta and overkill (this justified by a pragmatic afterthought of demonstrating cause and effect to the peons). They can be also masters at subtlety were the Persian phrase "he could cut your throat with cotton" comes to mind.

Self reflection involves looking at others/society/universe in the negative (e.g. thank God I am not an ESTJ!...That Feeler must think I am a numbskull too, she offered to convince me with an emotional plea!? fucken pathetic...How did all the INTPs get out of their coffins and start mopeing, mumbling and moaning around me, someone give me a chainsaw... WTF where's Rudolph and abominable snowman because with all of these ISTPs and INFP somebody inadvertently sent me to the Island of Misfit Toys)

As children INTJs are the kick toys of misunderstanding and jealous peers. This continues throughout adolescence up through preteens.

By their teens most INTJs will learn to avoid these direct blows by creating a nerd crew of likeminded friends who are mostly INTJs, yet at the same time ostracizing and even shining a target light on an outsider INTJ or other geek for the wolves to fill their appetite thereon.

Its as adults INTJs complete their slower larva development and become dangerous or in the very least unpleasant and creepy. By early adulthood they have earned their own mythology (unless they choose to hide behind the scenes as pupetmasters...and watch their puppets/ surrogates take on a similar mythology.)

Myth: INTJ have a great sense of comedy and the jocular
    Reality: INTJs “sense of humor” singularly activated at the tragedies, hindrances
    and deficiencies of others, usually these victims are the INTJs own friends, friends of friends or dinner guests.

Myth: INTJs are fearless

Reality: INTJs are not so tough in themselves however intimidate others by collecting an array of various ammunition and torture tricks which they will occasionally calibrate on a weak scapegoat to demonstrate their mercilessness. Since people don't expect a fair fight with an INTJ the theory remains untested, but the impression remains as INTJs never surrender but simply temporarily retreat when vichy subservience (which if they accept is with a sense of disgust at the toad eater) or total annihilation is not an option.

Myth: INTJs friends like them
    Reality: INTJs friends are scared of them or otherwise left to feel uneasy therewith.

Myth: INTJs back up their friends
    Reality: INTJs tear the soul and dignity out of the rare innocent mendicant who commits the slightest infraction or faux paux or otherwise earn their ire such as bumping into you as you share a table with the INTJ. Sociopaths who terrorize the INTJs friends do so with impunity and in fact thereby doing said sociopaths gain respect from the INTJ as to the efficiency of their efforts.

Do I hate INTJs?....Naw just morrally repulsed by them thats all. Despite these truths I have a great fondness and affinity to the type and wish them the best in their quest at world domination.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I find them droll hell spawn.
    They lack soul and replace it with a logic based value system.
    Rules, pragmatism and self preservation are their meat and potatoes. When they get pissed off they tend to go over the top, scorched earth, vendetta and overkill (this justified by a pragmatic afterthought of demonstrating cause and effect). They can be also masters at subtlety were the Persian phrase "he could cut your throat with cotton" comes to mind.

Self reflection involves looking at others/society/universe in the negative (e.g. thank God I am not an ESTJ!...That Feeler must think I am a numbskull too, she offered to convince me with an emotional plea!? fucken pathetic...How did all the INTPs get out of their coffins and start mopeing, mumbling and moaning around me, someone give me a chainsaw... WTF where's Rudolph and abominable snowman because with all of these ISTPs and INFP somebody inadvertently sent me to the island of misfit toys)

As children INTJs are the kick toys of misunderstanding and jealous peers. This continues throughout adolescence up through preteens.

By their teens most INTJs will learn to avoid these direct blows by creating a nerd crew of likeminded friends who are mostly INTJs, yet at the same time ostracizing and even shining a target light on an outsider INTJ or other geek for the wolves to fill their appetite thereon.

Its as adults INTJs complete their slower larva development and become dangerous or in the very least unpleasant and creepy. By early adulthood they have earned their own mythology (unless they choose to hide behind the scenes as pupetmasters...and watch their puppets/ surrogates take on a similar mythology.)

Myth: INTJ have a great sense of comedy and the jocular
    Reality: INTJs “sense of humor” singularly activated at the tragedies, hindrances
    and deficiencies of others, usually these victims are the INTJs own friends, friends of friends or dinner guests.

Myth: INTJs are fearless

Reality: INTJs are not so tough in themselves however intimidate others by collecting an array of various ammunition and torture tricks which they will occasionally calibrate on a weak scapegoat to demonstrate their mercilessness. Since people don't expect a fair fight with an INTJ the theory remains untested, but the impression remains as INTJs never surrender but simply temporarily retreat when Vichy subservience or total annihilation is not an option.

Myth: INTJs friends like them
    Reality: INTJs friends are scared of them or otherwise left to feel uneasy therewith.

Myth: INTJs back up their friends
    Reality: INTJs tear the soul and dignity out of the rare innocent mendicant who commits the slightest infraction or faux paux or otherwise earn their ire such as bumping into you as you share a table with the INTJ. Sociopaths who terrorize the INTJs friends do so with impunity and in fact thereby doing said sociopaths gain respect from the INTJ as to the efficiency of their efforts.

Do I hate INTJs?....Naw just morrally repulsed by them thats all. Despite these truths I have a great fondness and affinity to the type and wish them the best in their quest at world domination.
    *sniff*

You have damaged my feelings. All three of them.

Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a grudge against a specific INTJ, but that's because he's my brother who is 4.5 years older than me. He used to practice soccer with me... And I was the ball. And he used to practice his wrestling on me... Except I didn't expect it.

But I love my INtJ mom!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari