• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] E OR I

lkpo14

So, im an NTP, but i still dont know if im an E or I, i read allot of descriptions of both, and i seem to fit to both..
what is most likely? that im in the middle, or that the descriptions are wrong?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Sometimes it is hard for us to take a step back and see the obvious within ourselves. The obvious in this case is whether or not you are more oriented to your perceptions and the connections you draw from them, or your own ideas and thoughts.

For a while, I thought I was an extravert, but after a while I realised that I am much more oriented to my own world of ideas, thoughts, feelings, impressions than to the external world.

Careful observation of ENxPs and INxPs is a great way to see the difference.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Well,Jack confirmed it, so it must be true.

lkpo14

Yeah, well JACKass, any reasons why you think im an ENTP?? or are you just blindly guessing?

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Only an E would write a title with capslock rage.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, well JACKass, any reasons why you think im an ENTP?? or are you just blindly guessing?

an entp would have said, "jackASS".

lkpo14

Yes, thank you all, your comments are very scientific, ever though about teaching?
BTW, flap jack you are very sweet.

astroidea

MBTI Type
ENTP
Which one is your right hand?
You may be able to use your left hand, but you use your right hand so much more naturally and proficiently.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I certainly am an INTP. Although I'm not sure if dexterity proves it, I'm a leftie. So's my dad, and he's an INTP too.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You're probably an introvert. Your language patterns don't seem to put out much force which would indicate extroversion to me.

lkpo14

So does yours Eldanen..
You cant know my language patterns from 6 or so posts about nothing.
but lets say you can and you right, how would you(an ENTP) would have comment to them in a "put out much force" kind of way?