• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ- transcending the human condition

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I would prefer meaning. Do you see it? You need glasses.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I had forgotten about "Introverted intuition." Fuckin' nightmare, that.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Toying with you.

I'm toying with you vicariously through them.....you did just type didnt you? In order to have a "preference" you must first have a reference....an anchor point. Be interested to hear what that is..........

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I recognise the "mood". :)

Do you ever feel the shifting perspectives in your head? Sometimes I can almost hear the creaking of the machinery that positions the mirror the light reflects off and I'm utterly surprised at what I come up with. I had it in that discussion about men spreading their seed with you, Jack.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I recognise the "mood". :)

Do you ever feel the shifting perspectives in your head? .

I always think of the Thom Yorke (Radiohead) lyrics " I'm slipping in and out of consciousness"...and "I'm not here, this isnt happening". "This is your blind spot". All relative to harnessing flow.....he talks the talk.

"Black Swan"

What will grow crooked, you can't make straight
It's the price you gotta pay
Do yourself a favour and pack you bags
Buy a ticket and get on the train

Buy a ticket and get on the train

Cause this is fucked up, fucked up
Cause this is fucked up, fucked up

People get crushed like biscuit crumbs
And laid down in the bitumen
You have tried your best to please everyone
But it just isn't happening
No, it just isn't happening

And it's fucked up, fucked up
And this is fucked up, fucked up
This your blind spot, blind spot
It should be obvious, but it's not.

But it isn't, but it isn't

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm writin' out today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'm your black swan, black swan
But I made it to the top, made it to the top
This is fucked up, fucked up

You are fucked up, fucked up
This is fucked up, fucked up

Be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm toying with you vicariously through them.....you did just type didnt you? In order to have a "preference" you must first have a reference....an anchor point. Be interested to hear what that is..........
"Do what you can, what you want, what you must, feel the hunger inside, don't lose your trust." --KMFDM

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
"Do what you can, what you want, what you must, feel the hunger inside, don't lose your trust." --KMFDM

Trust in what? Once again a point of reference.......I understand the plight of the existentialists but they still grasp on to definites. Collective unconscious.....your dreams will never lie to you. :yes: