• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Intuition bravely flowing through you

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So what where your highest moments of insight ? :D

I just got one in a chat:

ThunderStormQueen: I feel old. And I am just 25...

entropie: naja. According to my cigarette and alcohol consume, I am not getting older than 50. So 25 is the half of life :D

ThunderStormQueen: And that, while you are 4 months younger than me...

entropie: ah, then you are Aries !

ThunderStormQueen: nee... Pisces

entropie: uhh.. fish I like the most for dinner :D

ThunderStormQueen: bääähh

(after a moment of thought, I realized that if I am 4 month younger than her, she must be Sagittarius in November not Pisces in March something; Aries is like March/April, so I intuitively/by accident substracted 4 from my month july, what makes no sense, cause she is actually older :D but she wasnt)

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Naja, ich weiß nicht...nee, ja, vielleicht.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Ich wollte eigentlich nur einige Deutschen Partikel verwenden. :D

Naja, klar.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Then you fooled me, your german was flawless :).