Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

ISFJ's are annoying.

Each type has a role to play and is needed imo. I do not hate a type.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

I agree with animenagai. In another place, in another time, in another parallel universe, this discussion may actually be productive. However, all that’s being seen here is a mass restatement of some rather unsavory venom that would be better off not existing in the first place. “Ghe Ha, SJs suck.” Discussions like this seem to proliferate not so much for the purpose of bringing forth creative thought but to establish a brutal consensus over who’s human worth is legitimate. Are we really so obsessed with the flaws of other people that their virtues become irrelevant to us?

I personally bear no hatred for any particular type. ESTJs can be extremely abrasive, especially when placed into a position of bureaucratic superiority (insistence on organizational rules, red tape, and obsession with details and orderliness), but there’ve certainly been several that I could get along with.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Polarity breeds discussion. You are forced to take a position. It doesn't mean we're being mean. We're just asserting a viewpoint.
    Tsk. I'm an INFP. Nothing forces me to have to take a position.

Frankly I rarely use the word "hate" for anything less than mass murder. Don't care to haul that emotion around with me or have it in my mouth. Ick.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer