• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Best traits of each NT type?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
As a counterpoint to this thread...it might be a little more difficult.

• INTJ: The kind of people who you can depend on when the chips are down.
  • INTP: Easy to have fun with, especially involving intellectual pursuits.
  • ENTP: Kind-hearted.
  • ENTJ: Get stuff done. Hard-working.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTJ: Quest for knowledge. Efficiency.
INTP: Snarky sense of humor. Introspective intensity.
ENTP: Cleverness. Ability to amuse themselves.
ENTJ: I do not know any.

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
INTJ: Human Information Databases that I can tap any time and know that the information I obtain from them is almost always accurate; sense of humor I usually like.
INTP: Been around 'em so long in the other forum that this'd be a long list. ;)
ENTJ: The ones I know are full of ideas they want to act on, and they have the energy to do so; if they have the experience or are willing to enlist the help of someone with experience, they can get several awesome projects done.
ENTP: Perky sense of humor; seems pretty loyal in a cynical sort of way.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP: A genius for generating abstract theories. In chess terms, sees many moves ahead.

INTJ: A genius for applying abstract theories to concrete reality. Tremendous strength of character..the kind of person you can trust to be alone with your grandma.

ENTP: A genius for balance. Not as intense as some of the other NT types and not as self-absorbed and/or isolated as some other NT types.

ENTJ: A genius for leadership. No hesitations for taking command in a situation. Whereas an INTJ will wait until someone makes a mistake or shows incompetence, the ENTJ will take the initiative which also shows character. However, this has to be done ever so carefully or it becomes a Machiavellian will to power and the ENTJs bossyness may create a backlash. But the ingredients are there.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wonder why this thread doesn't have more answers.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP - low maintenance, zero mind games
INTJ - faults are even cuter than strengths
ENTJ - knows how to encourage and motivate without invading emotional space
ENTP - can be anything you need, yet sincere the whole time (edit - once we actually grow up ;))

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTP: No silly business
ENTP: All silly business
INTJ: Harmless (lives and lets live)
ENTJ: Harmfull (Conqueror of worlds, destroyer of lands)

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
INTP: keep people level-headed by eliminating their enthusiasm
ENTP: at least they're not SJs
INTJ: the best strategists
ENTJ: best at executing their strategy

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP: Very often intellectual, cool sense of humor, love the constructive criticism
ENTP: Goofy :) I know a couple of them, and I love how they conjure all kinds of ideas all the time.
INTJ: Often highly intelligent. Gotta love that.
ENTJ: Seem to range from really stupid to really smart ones, benevolent, "evil", handsome, ugly, powerhungry to laid back... But there's always this air about other ENTJ's. There is a predator in each of us, and it somehow radiates power. I will notice immediately if anyone is an ENTJ, and I know that more often than not we won't get along. It will be like two siamese fighting fishes in the same pond. But in some cases that is not true, especially if a mutual respect is gained.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know if it's a good trait or not - though it is from my POV - but ENTP's are, I think, the most underestimated of all the types...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really like these type descriptions. Some creative and intelligent folks in here.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTJ - the ones that watch the boss not spending all the money for hookers (at least not alone :D)
INTJ - realizing the insanely courageous project designs of the boss and adding the special knack to it
INTP - drinking all the booze of the boss, thinking he would never know, but being tolerated cause they share the bosses humour and manipulate his mind in trying out spacetime concepts
ENTP - like the janitor from scrubs, who has put a double in the bosses chair, to circumvent assassination :D

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
-10 points on language precision for me. Crap.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That was a hidden attack, wasn't it xD

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
... No. Really.
If it was hidden you wouldn't have noticed *wink*.